2nd Tower Orb Glowing (Tutorial and Proof)

OPLRazor

See the funny part is that I had convinced my self you were wrong.....I was thinking equilateral lol mah bad

Yeah I was wondering if you were mistaking scalene with equilateral xD

Would be quite frankly hilarious if Maxis had said something completely wrong, considering he's a doctor of Science haha.

But now that being said, has anyone tried having 4 players, 3 of them forming a scalene triangle with 3 placed turbines in those 3 specific light posts that circulate the pylon, and then 1 other person trying to use the Nav Card then? Sounds very Treyarchish, they would definitely do something like this. Sounds way too obvious though.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at this second messing around, trying to figure out a combination of light posts that would form an obtuse triangle around the pylon.

I'll post the edited image of the map here with all possible triangles that can be made around the pylon.

EDIT: Guys, I might have something. Wait till you see what it is.

Ok so here it is:

http://i50.tinypic.com/fdt7ht.jpg

This is the only possible scalene triangle that circles around the pylon, and what I thought was really coincidental, was the fact that it links the Cabin, Natch der Untoten AND Town. 3 of the most supernatural and creepy places of the entire map.

Now can anyone please, try placing 3 turbines at these exact light posts, and then trying to activate the Nav Cards at the pylon?

PS.: You can also try changing the town light post to the bus depot, as both also result into a scalene triangle, or even the other one that is past the bridge, all of the 3 posts are really close together, so it could be any of them, but Town to me seems the most relevant one.

Hi, Im new, long time stalker first time register.

I know your all talking about the clock thing, I just want to take it back to the orbs a second.

My co-op partner and I have not started the easter egg yet, my partner built the nav card table in solo but it didnt stick (we found the board in our next game)

To confirm this I went into theatre mode to check the table, got rid of the fog after the power was on and returned to the pylon which had two glowing red orbs on it (so facing Nacht top left lit, middle empty, bottom right lit) but no electricity running through the center. I took a screen capture. I went back in the history a few games and loaded up a previous game of tranzit, once the power was on I did the no fog trick, again went back to the pylon and there were no lights on it.

I am not sure what was acomplished to get these lights to activate, neither of us have the achievement for completing a side of the easter egg. Im pretty sure that without the fog on I could also see the same pylon from the middle of town with a red light on it (I looked down the dead end next to the bowling alley).

If this doesnt make sence, dismiss it. I dont wanna waste anyones time :)

Lou

• Administrators

Hi, Im new, long time stalker first time register.

I know your all talking about the clock thing, I just want to take it back to the orbs a second.

My co-op partner and I have not started the easter egg yet, my partner built the nav card table in solo but it didnt stick (we found the board in our next game)

To confirm this I went into theatre mode to check the table, got rid of the fog after the power was on and returned to the pylon which had two glowing red orbs on it (so facing Nacht top left lit, middle empty, bottom right lit) but no electricity running through the center. I took a screen capture. I went back in the history a few games and loaded up a previous game of tranzit, once the power was on I did the no fog trick, again went back to the pylon and there were no lights on it.

I am not sure what was acomplished to get these lights to activate, neither of us have the achievement for completing a side of the easter egg. Im pretty sure that without the fog on I could also see the same pylon from the middle of town with a red light on it (I looked down the dead end next to the bowling alley).

If this doesnt make sence, dismiss it. I dont wanna waste anyones time :)

Lou

Welcome to the community officially!

The red lights can often be regarded as orbs when not seen too clearly (not meaning vision-wise, just being able to define the two). Having the power on will not matter, because the red lights will still be on regardless. The orbs that are constantly mentioned on the pylon are the ones found at the very tip of the spire. This is generally found when one has completed either side of the Easter Egg, and can be seen as this:

This is a screenshot that I took perhaps a few hours ago. Notice the little ball formation at the top. While it's not necessarily the orb everyone has been debating about, the "special orb" we seek will look awfully similar to this. I understand you do not have the pylon like this because you have not completed the EE. But as far as I'm concerned, the orbs naturally look more like sparks circulating around a given object rather than a still orb with just one color.

If this orb is real progress we shouldn't let this post die.

L know iam looking at doing this Stuff all local Co-op 4 controllers to continue progress (i have no internets for the Xbx :P) ill probly have to glitch to make it so they all dont all die but at this point i have no choice but iam looking at doing it tonight again and trying to progess it further

Honestly at this point with orbs on the tower, in the box, and around the traffic light in town im starting to think this map is filled more with glitches than secrets. Of course since its on the MP engine now they could add more stuff later {12-21-12 theory} kind of like what they did when they added Mule Kick to all Black Ops 1 maps.