New tweet from JZ!

Figjam14

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

first a post in activision forums from "Somebody01" now another Tweet from Jimmy which isn't really addressed to anyone.

Okay, something is really going on here.

I'm pretty sure he just got mad that the trolls are making people believe, and is asking where we are at in the Easter Egg, so he knows if we are done or not.

I'm pretty sure the developers are completely clueless.

I really hope Jimmy is going to give us a little confirmation.. I sent him several quite aggressive tweets just yesterday saying something like this...

''Look you!! people are spending a lot of time on this fucking easter egg a little statement from you saying there is more to the Green Run Tranzit map we have not found would be very much appreciated, just so we know we're not wasting out time.''

So hopefully he has listened and is going to spill the beans so to speak..

Maybe we should Re-Tweet but I don't think there is enough Characters to full write down every step we did. So what if we make a "New Topic" that's only for explaining each step we did. And someone Tweet to Jimmy with the link to that topic.

That way, he don't have to sift through tons of Tweets.

I have one but no one seems to be posting things they did called things you tried or wanna try

I've already retweeted.. please some of you guys go say something there is only me and 2 others that have even replied.. its doesn't exactly show we care when only 2 fucking people can be arsed responding does it..

Woah buddy, you want an army of tweets ordering a developer to tell the secrets of their game? Cool story, bro. Nobody is making you play this game.

I've already retweeted.. please some of you guys go say something there is only me and 2 others that have even replied.. its doesn't exactly show we care when only 2 fucking people can be arsed responding does it..

Woah buddy, you want an army of tweets ordering a developer to tell the secrets of their game? Cool story, bro. Nobody is making you play this game.

Did you even read the tweet he is asking us for something and only a couple of people responded I said nothing about having an army of people demanding answers..

Did you even read the tweet he is asking us for something and only a couple of people responded I said nothing about having an army of people demanding answers..

People responded at least I did but the others aren't showing up under the tweet