Train electric sign

heroinpancake

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, when i was roaming around in theater mode, i discovered that the train actually has an electric sign just like the door in the power room, vault. It could be nothing, what do you guys think?

http://oi50.tinypic.com/24q3akp.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/eqblsn.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic. I've heard a lot of people saying the trains have the electricity symbol "just like for the Pack a Punch room!" and have gone in theater and not seen anything. That's because they're not "just like the pack a punch room" symbols. The ones at the bank and power station are big, green, obvious, and you know they mean something the first time you seem them. In my opinion these are just texture details that don't really mean anything. But of course I could be wrong.

Those train cars are out of commission, but they were once completely functional...

-Sedan

Wow, really? So the stuff in the map that's broken wasn't broken before the rockets hit? Huge hint, man. You just gave it all away! You know what? The bus has holes in it, but at one time it didn't. Think about THAT for a minute.

-Pickup Truck

Those train cars are out of commission, but they were once completely functional...

-Sedan

Wow, really? So the stuff in the map that's broken wasn't broken before the rockets hit? Huge hint, man. You just gave it all away! You know what? The bus has holes in it, but at one time it didn't. Think about THAT for a minute.

-Pickup Truck

Megatron you just blew my mind

Why does everyone immediately attack this guy? It's not like you have anything to lose you already play zombies for hours and can't find anything so maybe try listening to what he has to say and really thinking about it? By "Those train cars were once functional..." It's pretty clear he's hinting that they can be turned on and functioning again. Everything this guy says makes sense if you really think about it. Plus he even said that "his team" or whatever is releasing a video soon. And if you played multiplayer or zombies yesterday (the 12th) there was a message that popped up saying there will be a live streaming for something, they didn't specify what I think it's DLC trailers but this may be what he's talking about. We can't just jump down this guys throat every time he gives a said hint considering NOBODY on these forums has figured out anything and JZ straight up said YES there is more to the easter egg after ToB in Tranzit. I personally believe he is telling the truth. There HAS to be more especially since that road right b4 the diner to the right is blocked off and veers to the right, towards the road that the bus comes from behind the bus depot in the start of the game. I think that's the alternate route the bus driver talks about. Here's my theory, you need to (after maxis and richt sides are complete) hit box, unload ammo on laundromat door, when white beams are shown run to the building/blown up room behind the bank and throw emp in the room, hit box, you need specific weapon to shoot at the stoplights (I believe to knock them down and maybe then you can use the wires that held them for say.. maybe a zipline? I think every time there is a beam from the tower it's telling you to go to that spot and do something. Same with the orbs from the laundromat door, the red beam from the top of the bank, and the sparkling box weapons. It all would make a lot of sense and I think his sign off is the biggest hint. We need to find a certain Sedan in the map and have some PaP'd explosive emp's and Semtex maybe galvaknuck's. Don't give up yet and I really think we should listen to this guy. Now to go kill some zombies...