Things you've tried Things you wanna try or general ideas

snewton215

i wanted to start this topic for explorers to post different things they've tried and debunked, things they wanna try out, or maybe something that pops in your head sometime in the day and regarding the EE that may be helpful to the community... sort of a drawlng board or a notebook to record all findings and clue interpretations, or better yet some LEGIT steps!!!!!! Thanks and Happy Hunting

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The two things I've been trying over and over are probably not relevant to anything but look way to suspicious for me to overlook. Been on vaca for a few days. Yes....I'm on the forum while on vaca. EE nerd rage.

1. The power lines. They need to be connected, theses wires were clearly cut off of the bus depot (near turbine door). The turbine door @ diner. The turbine door(once again) at farm. (can't find this at power room). And at the town right outside of jug. Please somebody help me expirement this one. The wires are disconnected, sparking, and have receiving ends that are connected to these buildings. In all cases, two people could go to different angles and shoot these wires together.

2. The bus engine. Just looks out of place to me. Does anybody have any ideas i could try with it besides emp's and jet gun. (tried that)

Anything helps, thanks!!

The two things I've been trying over and over are probably not relevant to anything but look way to suspicious for me to overlook. Been on vaca for a few days. Yes....I'm on the forum while on vaca. EE nerd rage.

1. The power lines. They need to be connected, theses wires were clearly cut off of the bus depot (near turbine door). The turbine door @ diner. The turbine door(once again) at farm. (can't find this at power room). And at the town right outside of jug. Please somebody help me expirement this one. The wires are disconnected, sparking, and have receiving ends that are connected to these buildings. In all cases, two people could go to different angles and shoot these wires together.

2. The bus engine. Just looks out of place to me. Does anybody have any ideas i could try with it besides emp's and jet gun. (tried that)

Anything helps, thanks!!

Good idea I'll look into it also just a shot in the dark but, I dunno if u can place a turbine on top of the bus as it crosses the pylons above like some Back To The Future movie type stuff I dunno just a thought

Maybe keep emping and shooting the bus driver until he stops completely or maybe break him and use a turbine in its place maybe do this near the train tracks bus is electric powered I'm guessing so emp will make it stop or possibly do this after he tries to kick u out while he's really pissed or maybe if u do it from the time u get on the bus all the way to the point where he says error maybe he won't turn and go through blockade

Ok lads I've got one for you!! In this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQo6zDygkoI Spider activates the TV and it makes a noise as if he's just cleared some debris or bought a gun off the wall. This must have some significance! perhaps opened a secret passage somewhere on the map....

What do you guys think..?

I've just asked jimmy about it. Probably not going to be getting a reply but worth a shot right lol

Ok lads I've got one for you!! In this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQo6zDygkoI Spider activates the TV and it makes a noise as if he's just cleared some debris or bought a gun off the wall. This must have some significance! perhaps opened a secret passage somewhere on the map....

I've just asked jimmy about it. Probably not going to be getting a reply but worth a shot right lol

The only other location I have herd this noise is when you buy the Pistol that is on the bus (only the first time you buy it)!

The only other location I have herd this noise is when you buy the Pistol that is on the bus (only the first time you buy it)!

Interesting maybe gun is part of Easter egg how else would u pissoffthe bus driver without running out of ammo

That noise has huge significance guys.. Did none of you play w@w and hear that noise when you opened a barrier..?