Maybe A Post From Treyarch? Hint?!

XxBlOoDfAllsxX

"The hands of time do never stop, then again, the hands should swap"

Was thinking about this.. All the clocks, except the one with no hands, read either 7:50 or 5:10.. If you look at a clock, then look at the from BEHIND the clock.. Those times would appear to be the same.. 7:50 is 5:10 from the back side and vise versa. Perhaps there is something to do on the BACK side of one/some of these clocks..

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep thinking about that Diner Roof. And that Message in the Sound. PE2HR. You look at that on the Sign and there's the Arrow which actually is level with the rail on the Roof. Also,(You all know This.) It's so clear up there.

Tell me if this sounds stupid. I'm thinking of staying on the Diner Roof for Two Hours.

Was thinking about this.. All the clocks, except the one with no hands, read either 7:50 or 5:10.. If you look at a clock, then look at the from BEHIND the clock.. Those times would appear to be the same.. 7:50 is 5:10 from the back side and vise versa. Perhaps there is something to do on the BACK side of one/some of these clocks..

The times are actually 7:49 & 5:11. That is a complete mirrored image of itself. I never realised that. What can be mirrored?

The clock in the bank with no hands on it still bugs me?

The times are actually 7:49 & 5:11. That is a complete mirrored image of itself. I never realised that. What can be mirrored?

The clock in the bank with no hands on it still bugs me?

The times are interesting, isnt there a weapon called Five-Seven? PaP it becomes the Ultra and Violet, the name of the rays the sun emits.

Something to remember, Spider is still just a regular user like you or me, just because he says something doesnt make it fact. I am a huge fan of his, but he doesnt have the authority to say it was a troll. A post from a while back doesnt prove anything, could be a troll, could be legit, but for the first time in a while, the entire zombie community was brought together to focus on a goal.

I guess my question would be... how do you explain it, then? According to the previous (deleted) post, he was just another Zombies player. This much is pretty clear. He's posting "I heard this in the map.... might be nothing, but I heard it". Doesn't really sound like someone that has any knowledge of the programming behind the map. So what could it be?

1. He was just a regular user with some experience in ARG's, and used that background to troll the community.

2. A dev hijacked the account to drops us cryptic hints.

3. It was a dev from the start, and the first post was a hint of some sort. But then he deleted that post because it might make him look like he's not a developer with real information behind the EE... even though that's what he is.

As far as I'm concerned, the simplest answer is the first one. Spectrographs are not common knowledge... but that doesn't mean a troll couldn't possibly know how to use it. Like I said, it was a good troll. It was someone that actually put some real effort into his troll and at least has some knowledge of how to translate binary, codes, and convert an image into a sound file. It's not your average 15 year old saying "Go to the train station cuz flopper is there. Also more navcard readers. lol look these idiots do whatever I say and I'm getting youtube subs!!!" But... Occam's Razor. The simplest explanation is the accurate one. The simplest explanation is that this is a good troll.

It was a fluke that megatron figured that out. He even said he was surprised his knowledge of it would apply to the file. We could have spend days on just that alone. If its really a troll, its the best one ever. Theres no harm in pursueing this, its been the best lead thus far. If we are gettin trolled then some time wasted is not a big deal, when the other theories have basically came up with nothing so far. Im watching the thread and jimmyz's twitter. Unfortunatly im at work so no testing for me. As for pe2hr, past exploration to help rictofen? Play everything/egg to help rictofen? Its gotta mean somthing, theres nothing more at the diner.

Just to be clear, I said I was glad that my knowledge of obscure sound programs was helpful. When I first heard the file, I knew it was most likely an image converted to a sound file. Which is why I said "This sound creates an image, as I suspected".

But I do agree that the guy was taking a chance that nobody would know what to do with the file. Then again... there is a post on the Activision forums shortly before I decoded it saying "Has anyone tried running it through a spectrograph?"... so odds are someone would have sorted it out before too long.

Also; for the record, it's "Megaton" like the "Megaton Hammer" from Ocarina of Time... which is the name of the band I sing for. Not "Megatron" like the Transformer. No worries, though... I get it often.

Occams razor is one of the greatest achievments in efficiency and modern thinking. I love hearing people throwing him credit from time to time. Fact is, nothing has lead anywere yet. If jimmyz wants to be cryptic and anonymous then we have to chase every lead. He knows about the trolls, and if we dont figure this out soon enough we'll hear from his twitter account.

Occams razor is one of the greatest achievments in efficiency and modern thinking. I love hearing people throwing him credit from time to time. Fact is, nothing has lead anywere yet. If jimmyz wants to be cryptic and anonymous then we have to chase every lead. He knows about the trolls, and if we dont figure this out soon enough we'll hear from his twitter account.

Yeah, I guess my view of it is that Jimmy Z knows about the trolls... so if he wants to tell us something he'll be sure to let us know it's from a valid source so we're not chasing our tails.

But hell... I guess every lead deserves looking into, at least.

Overlooked, and never found, but one does simply run around. Everyone looks for the missing piece, and they think they have it, between their teeth. Crashed and derailed, it is the players that have failed. You have seen the key, but it is too large, you see. In plain sight, but out of mind, without me, you would be blind. I thought you could be clued, because you're picture of beams may be skewed. The hands of time do never stop, then again, the hands should swap. Sometimes the largest objects hold the most significance, the end result, may be magnificent. The next step is not too far, looking in the wrong way is what you are.

Overlooked, and never found, but one does simply run around.

- It is always overlooked and never found. But really all weve done is run the map trying to find clues. What has been over looked and not even thought about? The sun! It says all we do is simply run around.... They sun can mostly be seen anywhere on the map.

You have seen the key, but it is too large, you see.

- This is what made me start thinking.... Whats the Largest object on the map? To me it would be the sun. Or then again it could be the train cars just due to the fact he says "Crashed and derailed, it is the players that have failed." IDK?

In plain sight, but out of mind, without me, you would be blind.

- The sun is in plain sight but weve never really put much thought behind it. And with out it you would be blind right? lol Also for some reason I thought of looking at the sun with a certian scope. because we can all see the sun but with seeing it through an optic might show us something thats new.

I thought you could be clued, because you're picture of beams may be skewed.

- To me this is just saying that it is know that the laundy room beams has pretty much been debunked. Or atleast it is in my mind.

The hands of time do never stop, then again, the hands should swap.

- Not sure about this. But i did notice that some of the clocks have lines around them kinda like a sun. lol But really im in the dark with this.

Sometimes the largest objects hold the most significance, the end result, may be magnificent.

- again the sun.....

The next step is not too far, looking in the wrong way is what you are.

- What gets my attention with this is the way they say IN the wrong way instead of just looking the wrong way... To me instead of looking all around the map for something hidden. We should change the way we look and acually look up.

Im sorry if this has been tried but just wanted to throw an idea out there. Im not asking anyone to bebunk my theory but this is what i was gonna try when i get home....I want to pap a few different weapons and get some different sights on them. and just simply try looking at the sun. I know its kinda dumb but you never know. Also i dont think to much time should be taken on this riddle bc it was not posted by a realiable source. But i do believe however you interpret it you should try it.even though it is not really critical to anything (as far as we know its a TROLL) But atleast it might make someone think of something new to lead us in another dirrection..

BTW Im new to this site and love the forums. so Hi. lol

We cant say for certain, but its starting to appear this was a ruse. None the less keep searching with the tf and mms and see if you find anything. However jimmyz has posted about steps, i think were missing somthing considering the maxis quotes. Im going to build the everything i can with the power off, see what i can get out of maxis.

This is going to start fizzleing out quickly here.

P

E

H

R

You could put help rictofen at the end, so p and e need completion. I guess its pointless until we can confirm if it jimmy or a troll, either way its difficult to let go of as its very well put together. I need to get some work done already.

Please

Enter

Help

Richotofen

dunno but that fits and if its at the diner?

maybe there's a reason why inside the diner, the corner window at the opposite side of the speed cola, it says require part but can't seem to find the right part to place.

edit: or has that already been debunked?

the piece from the top hatch of bus goes there so u can get galvaknuckles...i do think there is more to do with going up there than we know though!

maybe there's a reason why inside the diner, the corner window at the opposite side of the speed cola, it says require part but can't seem to find the right part to place.

edit: or has that already been debunked?

the piece from the top hatch of bus goes there so u can get galvaknuckles...i do think there is more to do with going up there than we know though!

ahh, i never knew that. thank you for the info :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12URYQ0T7uE

Don't have time to read every reply to this post but maybe the reference to a clock and the hands could mean the clock as a map (not that the clock is literally a map) but rather that they are talking about the bouse route, and the players. Is the bus's current route in a clockwise formation? ANd if so then perhaps the characters are the Hands and "swapping" could play a part in that as well.

Have you played tranzit? Its pretty obvious the bus route is counter clockwise. You should read the whole thread, never post bomb because you dont have time. The hands of a clock sounds like youve read mocking jay, the last book of the hunger games. You may be on to somthing with the clocks, try some things out and let us know.