Maybe A Post From Treyarch? Hint?!

XxBlOoDfAllsxX

I wouldn't say that's PROOF of trolling, I'm surprised Spider would say it was. Good troll if so.

he also said in one video nuketown and tranzit aren't in the usa it looks like it's in the usa but it's not smh. i dont take anything that guy talks about seriously he's good at the custom maps on world at war, but story wise no thanks

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From spider:

"Looks like this WAS, in fact a trolling attempt albeit a VERY good one. Props to the troll. Proof is here, a cached Forum posting from the same user:

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=somebody01+zombies&d=27025400786585039&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=5Aegx0MGYOk"

I don't exactly see how this is definitive proof of this person trolling. Yes, there is still something suspicious about all this, but it's better than nothing. Plus, there are a few things that do provide a little support. Longer EEs are exactly what people asked for and now we suddenly reject the idea of it? Just doesn't add up.

Add FatedTitan on Xbox if you wanna search. I'll be on in 30 minutes.

Let me point something out for everyone. In the Bar, there is a picture of an Obelisk that is lit up. This Obelisk picture is hidden in some spots that, well...make no sense. One that stuck out to me was in the room with the flickering light in the building that the MO-ON sign is on. You can't see it from the ground. Only in Theater. So why put it there?

Let me point something out for everyone. In the Bar, there is a picture of an Obelisk that is lit up. This Obelisk picture is hidden in some spots that, well...make no sense. One that stuck out to me was in the room with the flickering light in the building that the MO-ON sign is on. You can't see it from the ground. Only in Theater. So why put it there?

So there is a picture of the Tower of Babble in that building but its on the Floor?

[update]

Someone on the Activision Forum Reversed the Poem/Riddle, it seems to give the poem a better understanding. Like I asked before, has anyone revesred the sound then see if it made a picture?

Crazy Idea, but has anyone REVERSED the Sound Then use the Specto-thingy? Would it create a image?

It just shows the exact same picture, reversed.

In my opinion, what Spider posted is pretty much proof of a hoax. If this person already made posts talking about things he's heard in the map and just generally acting like an average Zombies player, then he's obviously nobody from the dev team.

Sorry, guys... this was definitely a very good troll, and it even had me fooled (and I don't even think there is more to the EE) but it looks like an elaborate ruse. Hats off to the guy, though... he put a lot of thought and work into it. Much better than just posting random, cryptic "hints" that lead nowhere.

One thing I found odd... when I was glitching under the map in theater and exploring the boundaries and everything, you can't get into the "MOON" building. I found it a bit odd since there's really no reason to put boundaries around that building because you can't get to any part of it anyways. It's not a playable area, but you can't go through the walls or anything.

Probably nothing at all, but I do remember noticing that.

Something to remember, Spider is still just a regular user like you or me, just because he says something doesnt make it fact. I am a huge fan of his, but he doesnt have the authority to say it was a troll. A post from a while back doesnt prove anything, could be a troll, could be legit, but for the first time in a while, the entire zombie community was brought together to focus on a goal.

This is going to start fizzleing out quickly here.

P

E

H

R

You could put help rictofen at the end, so p and e need completion. I guess its pointless until we can confirm if it jimmy or a troll, either way its difficult to let go of as its very well put together. I need to get some work done already.

This is going to start fizzleing out quickly here.

P

E

H

R

You could put help rictofen at the end, so p and e need completion. I guess its pointless until we can confirm if it jimmy or a troll, either way its difficult to let go of as its very well put together. I need to get some work done already.

yeah this has been well thought out, its too much work i think for a troll

not your average gamer is gonna know how to embed images into audio files

I love the enthusiasm but i still honestly believe that PE2HR is just the letters from Open 24 Hours...especially since one of the quotes is "this is not a sprint, it is a marathon" I dont believe the next step is just so simple of what he's claiming and everyone around the internet is claming and it involves the sun. I honestly believe once these guys heard about there's a moon in tranzit and using the clock to change time for another bus route from day to night, they conjured up a good trolling of saying swtiching the moon and sun which is obviously common sense if you're going to switch buses. But they're just doing in a cryptic way that has people going nuts...ill stick to listening to Jimmy Z and Reza directly from twitter until someone proves the next step...

It was a fluke that megatron figured that out. He even said he was surprised his knowledge of it would apply to the file. We could have spend days on just that alone. If its really a troll, its the best one ever. Theres no harm in pursueing this, its been the best lead thus far. If we are gettin trolled then some time wasted is not a big deal, when the other theories have basically came up with nothing so far. Im watching the thread and jimmyz's twitter. Unfortunatly im at work so no testing for me. As for pe2hr, past exploration to help rictofen? Play everything/egg to help rictofen? Its gotta mean somthing, theres nothing more at the diner.

This is the link to Jimmy's new tweet...https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/stat ... 8082366464. If you really think about it, this is the closest we have to the next step which doesn't seem like it has ANYTHING to do with the sun, moon, clocks etc. It almost seems like maybe they made the EE so you can complete the achievement with doing less steps and for the full EE, you have to do the steps in a different order or there's steps we missed in between. In my opinion, i read this tweet in my head like this..."what steps have you done for the EE and what order did you complete them in" So maybe he's saying we did the order in the short version...idk though, just a thought

I mean the first thing you do can be alot of things, first thing most people do is build a turbine. Or kill zombies. Maybe you need to wait and not kill any zombies, finish the maxis ee and then when you start the rictofen ee you begin killing zombies on his order? Its way to vast to be specific, maybe dont build a turbine and do rictofens ee first? I think the main task that is the focus of getting the power turned on to get jugg, but its too vast to try everything. Guess were stuck until we get another tweet.

I mean the first thing you do can be alot of things, first thing most people do is build a turbine. Or kill zombies. Maybe you need to wait and not kill any zombies, finish the maxis ee and then when you start the rictofen ee you begin killing zombies on his order? Its way to vast to be specific, maybe dont build a turbine and do rictofens ee first? I think the main task that is the focus of getting the power turned on to get jugg, but its too vast to try everything. Guess were stuck until we get another tweet.

Why are those zombies even there at the beginning? Like 4 random zombies, just standing there -docile.

They look like they were emp'ed. Because nuclear warheads generate an emp pulse, its likely the nukes hit a few minutes prior. However, maxis says somthing about searching for decades, leaving us to guess tranzit happens a while after moon/nuketown. Whatever the reason, we might not have a good enough lead just yet.