Maybe A Post From Treyarch? Hint?!

XxBlOoDfAllsxX

Overlooked, and never found, but one does simply run around. Everyone looks for the missing piece, and they think they have it, between their teeth. Crashed and derailed, it is the players that have failed. You have seen the key, but it is too large, you see. In plain sight, but out of mind, without me, you would be blind. I thought you could be clued, because you're picture of beams may be skewed. The hands of time do never stop, then again, the hands should swap. Sometimes the largest objects hold the most significance, the end result, may be magnificent. The next step is not too far, looking in the wrong way is what you are.

This was a new thread posted by a newbie with only this post ever, email is private and the subject is all numbers. It was posted directly over at Activision Community's Tranzit Forum and seems to be a tweet from someone at Treyarch in my opinion because its too good of a poem regarding this EE. But then again, someone could of took alot of time to troll. Here's the link incase you want to look yourself...http://community.callofduty.com/message ... #413726419

Tell me what you guys think, it almost seems like it has to do with either the Tower (Again), or the trains because of "Crashed and derailed" part of poem...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"without me, you will be blinded"

Could it be the sun?

"Without me you would be blind..."

1) The Sun, we overlook that constantly so maybe we need to pay attention to sky, or the Moon? Which would make sense because the subject besides the numbers is "The Next Step, One Giant Leap" which is the Moon level if you can remember.

2) He posted it at exactly 12:15 which would be 1:15 in certain time zone, ring a bell? 115 maybe lol

Sooo unless this troll is reallllly good lol, we can assume it's real...plus its not like we have anything else to go off of right now anyways

Overlooked, and never found, but one does simply run around

We do tend to run through the map easy now, so maybe we missed something in the Fog. Everything Part, for the Jet Gun and the Nav card station are always in area's outside the fog. What if there is something hidden in the Fog.

Everyone looks for the missing piece, and they think they have it, between their teeth.

"Between Their Teeth." Perhaps its implying that somebody is lieing through their teeth, people(Don't want to Point Fingers) is lieing about finding the Next Step.

Crashed and Derailed, it is the players that have failed

There are two area's where Train Cars are derailed off the Track, there on either entry/exit points to the Powerstation.

In plain sight, but out of mind, without me, you would be blind.

It's actually DayTime in Green Run, you can see the sun clearly in certain area's but heading to the Town from the Powerstation, you can see the sun through the fog.

I though you could be clued, because you're beams may be skewed

It's not talking about the "Beams" from the Laundry Mat Door, is it? Then again, it could be Beams as in Support Beams.

The hands of time do never stop, then again, the hands should swap

Aren't all the clocks in the locations all have the exact time? Then there is the one in the Bank with no Hands.

Sometimes the largest objects hold the mos significents, the end result, may be magnificent

Objects? Parts? Largest Part or Lagest Device. What is the largest Device out of all? The Jet Gun?

The next step is not too far, looking the wrong way is what you are.

Ain't got a freaking clue.

The one thing that is stopping me from believing this is how it references the clocks in a directly indirect way. Everything else is cryptic, yet the part about the clocks is obvious. We all have speculated about the clocks and the time of day, if they were a part of the next step, then it wouldn't be referenced so clearly. But we dont have anything to lose, here is my attempt.

1. "Overlooked, and never found, but one does simply run around". This implies that what we need is something we see everytime, but we never take into consideration, the 2nd phrase also tells me something that has to do with focusing on 1 area instead of going all over the place.

2. "Everyone looks for the missing piece, and they think they have it, between their teeth. Crashed and derailed, it is the players that have failed". I would focus on the teeth part. If it was put there just to rhyme, it didnt do a good job. The 2nd part seems to me as if it is just more stuff to sound poetic with the cameo of the whole "train" thing we had going on.

3. "You have seen the key, but it is too large, you see. In plain sight, but out of mind, without me, you would be blind." This part re-says what the first says that what we need is something that we have right in front of us, but never consider. I dont think it has to do with the bus as the bus is a central part in alot of speculation as is the tower. Also, the comma after "It is too large, you see" seems to be a small piece that is very important. It is saying that the key is too large {PERIOD} and then We see it. Now, the part about the blind, I dont think this means the moon or sun, but something else. What do we use to see? our sight. There must be a reason we can PaP multiple times and get different attachements every time. One of them must be useful for the easter egg. Perhaps a specific sight attachement is needed to continue? Also, nobody mentions Pack a Punch in the easter egg, its large and its in plain sight, yet we never consider it for the easter egg and without it, we wouldnt have sights.

4. " I thought you could be clued, because you're picture of beams may be skewed." This could mean that either we are making the lights too big of a deal, or skewed could be used in the sense of misdirection or bent. Other than that, its pretty specific.

5. " The hands of time do never stop, then again, the hands should swap" This is the one I am iffy about as its too specific while remaining cryptic. I dont think its the clock as it would be wayy to easy and direct, it must mean something else.

6. "Sometimes the largest objects hold the most significance, the end result, may be magnificent. " The last word, "Magnificent", im going back to my sights theory as certain sights can magnify things or make them more visible, largest object could mean a big weapon like the RPD, perhaps we need to give it a specific sight and use it to see something?

7. " The next step is not too far, looking in the wrong way is what you are." Not too far would imply that we are close to where we need to be, other than that, its pretty generic. We need to stop focusing on the lights and try something else.

This is how I interpreted the riddle.

3. "You have seen the key, but it is too large, you see. In plain sight, but out of mind, without me, you would be blind." This part re-says what the first says that what we need is something that we have right in front of us, but never consider. I dont think it has to do with the bus as the bus is a central part in alot of speculation as is the tower. Also, the comma after "It is too large, you see" seems to be a small piece that is very important. It is saying that the key is too large {PERIOD} and then We see it. Now, the part about the blind, I dont think this means the moon or sun, but something else. What do we use to see? our sight. There must be a reason we can PaP multiple times and get different attachements every time. One of them must be useful for the easter egg. Perhaps a specific sight attachement is needed to continue? Also, nobody mentions Pack a Punch in the easter egg, its large and its in plain sight, yet we never consider it for the easter egg and without it, we wouldnt have sights.

This is how I interpreted the riddle.

THIS,

He also says "Looking IN the wrong way is what you are"

The KEY word in. Noone says your looking in the wrong way, they say your looking the wrong way.

We are not in the wrong direction, we are using the wrong thing to look through.

Sniper scope, MMS optical, Target finder, Thermal scope, We are not looking through the right tool.

At what, I don't know. But the cryptic code says MOON HERE so that's a pretty good place to start.

Get the MMS and look at the sign that says moon? Gotta start somewhere

Nice theory with the sights. Has no one yet checked the whole map (including sky) with the Target Finder? Maybe it points something out. Sun, Moon, whatever. Had no one a look inside the church and every building with the Millimeter Scanner?

I think if there is something to the sight theory, it must either be TF or MMS, cause you see not more with a Red Dot as you would without using a sight.

OH MY GOD IVE GOT IT......

What is something HUGE that is plain sight almost EVERY DAY in real life but is never found??????

THE MOON.... It is in the daytime sky EVERY DAY but we can't find it because the daytime sun hides it unless it eclipses.

THE CODE SAYS MOON HERE

The moon is right in front of use and WE ALL MISS IT BECAUSE IT IS DAY TIME

What could we find it with.... Lets see.... is there anything that could give us thermal imaging....... YES

Someone link that picture from a earlier thread off of that facebook site, looks like grief where they are throwing meat.. Where is the MOON at... somewhere above the church.

Nice theory with the sights. Has no one yet checked the whole map (including sky) with the Target Finder? Maybe it points something out. Sun, Moon, whatever. Had no one a look inside the church and every building with the Millimeter Scanner?

I think if there is something to the sight theory, it must either be TF or MMS, cause you see not more with a Red Dot as you would without using a sight.

What about the Thermal/InfraDead scope? Seems that something with dead in the name might be useful in zombies. Plus it would allow you to see in the fog...

Edit: Seems the guy above me was quicker to the reply...

OH MY GOD IVE GOT IT......

What is something HUGE that is plain sight almost EVERY DAY in real life but is never found??????

THE MOON.... It is in the daytime sky EVERY DAY but we can't find it because the daytime sun hides it unless it eclipses.

THE CODE SAYS MOON HERE

The moon is right in front of use and WE ALL MISS IT BECAUSE IT IS DAY TIME

What could we find it with.... Lets see.... is there anything that could give us thermal imaging....... YES

Someone link that picture from a earlier thread off of that facebook site, looks like grief where they are throwing meat.. Where is the MOON at... somewhere above the church.

LOVIN' WHERE YOUR HEAD IS AT!! What gun in Tranzit allows you to have thermal imaging or millimeter on it? I know about the target finder, but what about those 2?