What song would you prefer?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can put a song on a zombie map, old or in the future, What would you want the song to be?

I would choose Bring me to life by Evenessence. Kick-ass song to a kick-ass game and game mode.

Ughh, I'd agree but so many YouTube vids have used it to the point that I just hate hearing it.

I think a good song would be...hrm...basically anything by Korn. I love listening to them as I'm slaying the undead.

I sure as hell wouldn't mind hearing some rammstein if we ever go back to Germany. :mrgreen: I like "mein hers brennt" because it has that sort of Abra-Cadavre-y feel to it, when it starts off soft and spikes suddenly. Now THAT would get me pumped.

Thats why Abracadavre is my favorite zombie song. If we do end up getting back in germany, I'd like a german song. I dont know hoe to spell it, I think its du haust or something. Good song, although its sung entirely in german and I, personally, Cant understand it. Its the instruments that gets me pumped.