Billboard Theory

Darksungaming

Ok, While smoking a Cig I was thinking about something.

My theory is that all of the "bus parts" are usable in other locations somehow.

So instead of being scatter brained about it I thought of something.

Im pretty sure we can't "build" the ladder to the billboard, BUT.....

Everyone knows if you have one "part" and pick up another it drops the other.

So here is the scheme. Get one person with any "part" (other than the ladder) to die under the billboard so it drops that "part" under the billboard. Then the person with the ladder come and pick up that part so it puts the ladder down at the base of the billboard by the ladder that we can't climb.

Maybe? Just a thought.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, you do realise there is a Ladder already on the Billboard Poll? Its ground level. Also, the game is pretty explanitory when using the Parts, there's always a Text Message that appears when you have a Part near a Workbench, or at the hatch in the Diner.

Also I've just spent an Hour and at least 50'000 points following Dan's pointers. So trust me when I say. Forget the Damn Billboard.

First of all, you do realise there is a Ladder already on the Billboard Poll? Its ground level. Also, the game is pretty explanitory when using the Parts, there's always a Text Message that appears when you have a Part near a Workbench, or at the hatch in the Diner.

Also I've just spent an Hour and at least 50'000 points following Dan's pointers. So trust me when I say. Forget the Damn Billboard.

What exactly did you try? If you haven't encountered Samantha Maxis then, no, you haven't found it.

-Sedan

Yes, there is a ladder you can't climb on the billboard. And we assume that there is text message for all of the parts, but who knows. Wouldn't be the craziest thing that we ever had to do on a EE.

Ideas are the building blocks to the prosperity and advancement of society. This is why oppressive government limits the spreading of ideas. They are powerful. Every idea is a theory until dis-proven.

What exactly did you try? If you haven't encountered Samantha Maxis then, no, you haven't found it.

-Sedan

omg dude, please leave this place and shut up, after the moon easter egg, Samantha Maxis was stuck in Rochtofen's body. Because of the fact that area 51 blew away from the earth, it means they were stuck on moon/area 51. They couldn't have escaped in any way. You haven't completed the easter egg, nobody believes you.

omg dude, please leave this place and shut up, after the moon easter egg, Samantha Maxis was stuck in Rochtofen's body. Because of the fact that area 51 blew away from the earth, it means they were stuck on moon/area 51. They couldn't have escaped in any way. You haven't completed the easter egg, nobody believes you.

Trust me, when you realize what the teleporters are truly for (and are, for that matter), you will realize its possible to "go back" to that and other scenarios (hence the reinstatement of Nacht in the cornfield).

-SEDAN

Trust me, when you realize what the teleporters are truly for (and are, for that matter), you will realize its possible to "go back" to that and other scenarios (hence the reinstatement of Nacht in the cornfield).

-SEDAN

Now this is interesting.

-Sedan

Now now, Lets not be too hostile. Im willing to listen, but he needs to do some convincing or soon he will just be ignored. And he doesn't want that. So either we will see his rambles get crazier and crazier until he is discredited, or he will give us something useful. Either way, Just a matter of time before one or the other happens,

I THINK I GOT IT!!!! On another forum about Birddog Dan's next step he pretty much admitted we were on the right track.

That ladder might be attached to the ledge of the billboard, not the base... hear me out on this one. EMP the bus as it drives by the billboard and see if you can attach it to the edge of the billboard. Now I don't even know if it get's close enough to it but maybe it does. Can anyone try this and report back?

Edit: Remember to be able to do this you're going to need to not put the hatch on the diner roof. Because without the ladder to get on the roof of the bus you're going to need the hatch to jump up to the roof of the bus!

Okaaaaay? So what are you supposed to do, look at the damn billboard till Samantha. See as in a Picture or See as in, she's really there by the Billboard.

Of course, you won't answer me.

Assholes like you are the ones who need to leave the community quite honestly. What is your contribution to these forums? Same as everyone else. So what if he is trolling? if he is, then u are just feeding him and are responsible for him going on. Look at the other guy who yall were occusing of being a troll, he shut yall up with a video finally.

I THINK I GOT IT!!!! On another forum about Birddog Dan's next step he pretty much admitted we were on the right track.

That ladder might be attached to the ledge of the billboard, not the base... hear me out on this one. EMP the bus as it drives by the billboard and see if you can attach it to the edge of the billboard. Now I don't even know if it get's close enough to it but maybe it does. Can anyone try this and report back?

Edit: Remember to be able to do this you're going to need to not put the hatch on the diner roof. Because without the ladder to get on the roof of the bus you're going to need the hatch to jump up to the roof of the bus!

I was thinking about that, emp-ing the bus near the billboard to get on it.

Dudes..... I think I might have been wrong about the whole billboard ladder thing. A buddy and I tried riding on the top of the bus by using the roof hatch attached on the top of the bus and it looked like the billboard was pretty far out of the way. I wasn't able to EMP the bus for it to stop but I really think it might be a tad too far away. Just try to keep that in mind the next time you're playing though.

Just wanted to update you guys on what I found. I still think that there is other uses for the bus' buildables. Keep fighting the good fight gentlemen. Might want to try finding alternate uses for the other buildables. I was wondering if the electrical trap with the turbine by the obelisk might activate the power that's needed to make the nav card be right?

I'm just grasping at any concept right now because I can't keep loading up games and coming up with nothing. Super discouraging.