Just Enjoy The Game...

Zom-B_Hunter115

So i havent posted in a few days and havent had a lot of time to lurk either. I get on tonight and there is SOOO much...CRAP! Im seeing some completly insane ideas and still a couple that actually make since still but not many.

I for one am no longer gonna tear my hair out trying to crack this map. IF theres more to green run, awesome, if not, thats fine too. But until DLC gets released or we get ACTUAL proof of 'the next step' im just gonna sit back and enjoy killing zombies. If i happen to stumble upon something interesting ill gladly post it.

~Happy Hunting fellow Zombie killers

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i completly understand. Ive enjoyed the hell outta just reading yalls ideas much less trying alot of them myself and looking for new discoveries. But I dont get alot of time to play so when i do i want to actually play and kill zombies :D . I honestly hope there really is more to it on this map and i hope someone here discovers it ;)