NAV CARD Can Be Accepted (Proving and recording) )

OPLRazor

Hey guys just want to let you know i saw my friend was able to get the Nav card accepted and iam going to stress to you right now the glowing balls that can appear on the Tower play an important role. I plan on redoing every thing we did that game but iam sure it said the the Card was accepted so i hope by tommrrow to have fully tested it too be sure but this looks hopeful if anyone is on xbox right now

msg GT : OPL Razor and ill invite you and we can actully try to night (needs 4 people iam pretty sure) please have mic if you do

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys just want to let you know i saw my friend was able to get the Nav card accepted and iam going to stress to you right now the glowing balls that can appear on the Tower play an important role. I plan on redoing every thing we did that game but iam sure it said the the Card was accepted so i hope by tommrrow to have fully tested it too be sure but this looks hopeful if anyone is on xbox right now

msg GT : OPL Razor and ill invite you and we can actully try to night (needs 4 people iam pretty sure) please have mic if you do

Oh cool. Is your friend Bullshit Dan?

you guys can doubt maxis has a qoute that everyone has thought to be part of his easter egg but there is a slight problem that if you contruct the table after he will tell that you need a Nav Card

Exact Qoute (i Beileve) You have constructed a control mechanism, but to program the computer, you will need to secure an application NavCard. You will have to seek it out, and then return here and activate the spire.

there are steps simular to Maxis orginal easter idk if anyone remembers about the Trigrmetric What ever the fuck he calls is that this can cause a globe to appear (Friend was screaming at me during the game) on the Tower i hope to re do all our steps by tommrrow and if iam just smoking crack then ill make sure to close this but iam sure this is how we get it

you guys can doubt maxis has a qoute that everyone has thought to be part of his easter egg but there is a slight problem that if you contruct the table after he will tell that you need a Nav Card

Exact Qoute (i Beileve) You have constructed a control mechanism, but to program the computer, you will need to secure an application NavCard. You will have to seek it out, and then return here and activate the spire.

Richtofen says it too.

"Good, you have accomplished much, but to activate the computer you must have the little NavCard thingy, which plugs into the computer thingy, don't worry your little brains as to how it works, just go find it!"

seems like were all just clutching at straws now, ya know as much as i want there to be something else im pretty sure we would have found it by now as we are no further forward from the tower of babble completion,so im led to belive were at a standstill till atleast the 1st dlc pack, i hope im wrong but just been realistic wat u guys think

OPL Razor joined 10th Dec.

BirdDog Dan joined 13th Dec.

OPL Razor last visited 13th Dec.

BirdDog Dan last visited 13th Dec.

So, while OPL Razor made his account on the 10th and laid in wait, BirdDog Dan (same person or close friend of OPL Razor) made his account on the 13th and posted about the train station and other B.S. on the 13th. Then OPL Razor uses the account to say they figured it all out with the Navcards.

<_ suspicious...>

EDIT

Does OPL stand for Original Poster Lies?

So, while OPL Razor made his account on the 10th and laid in wait, BirdDog Dan (same person or close friend of OPL Razor) made his account on the 13th and posted about the train station and other B.S. on the 13th. Then OPL Razor uses the account to say they figured it all out with the Navcards.

<_ suspicious...>

EDIT

I checked their IPs, they aren't the same, nor are they even from the same region of the country. So relax or you'll be getting a warning for harassment. Just ignore something you think is incorrect, don't harass and don't jump to conclusions.

I think the Nav Card wont be actully useful until the dlc but there is quotes from maxis about the nav card already in the game so it seems it can be activated as well as its in the coding so its just getting to the part.

Hopefully your find is legit. I'll be on this weekend so add me and I'll do my best to help you out in figuring out this shit. I'm ready to see the end result of TranZit and move on.

<_ suspicious...>

EDIT

I checked their IPs, they aren't the same, nor are they even from the same region of the country. So relax or you'll be getting a warning for harassment. Just ignore something you think is incorrect, don't harass and don't jump to conclusions.

Edited a post so it isn't offensive but could be changed further I guess. Anyway as I said in the edited post why is it me that has be told to relax and kinda threatened with a warning publicly while no one else has? Blackfire561 made a thread calling BirdDog Dan a troll and bullshitter and does be get "told off" publicly? No. The thread isn't even locked. Sorry, but this does seem like your targeting me for some reason, at least from my point of view anyways.

Also some people called Scoop1215 an "dumb ass" and a "downer" and most people break the CoC in threads like these.

I somewhat half-way apologise as I found a general warning given to everyone on one thread.

No I'm not targeting you, you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, I am aware of the multiple violators of the CoC in these threads, and I plan to get to them all as time to do so appears. However your post in particular I had to refute publicly to remove the seeds of conspiracy you sewed in saying the OPL is the same person as, or close friend of, Bird Dog. That erroneous assumption needed to be proven wrong so that no one else will take that claim as "justification" for harassing this user, or any future user that is claimed to be another alt of Bird Dog. I sent you a PM so please respond to this through that. Be nice.

Correct me if i'm wrong but there's only a 'incorrect navcard' and something like 'navcard successfully activated' (i can't remember exactly). So just because we're picking something up from the back of the bus depot and taking it to this machine and getting a 'incorrect navcard' message, doesn't mean what we have is a navcard. Again, correct me if i'm wrong but you get the message even if you haven't picked it up and have nothing next to your points.

EDIT: I am wrong, it does say 'Hold x to pick up NavCard'.

Without any proof I can say I have seen Samantha playing hide and seek with Richtofen in Nacht Der Untoten, and it was exactly at round 666. Then a 115 meteor crashed and my disc jumped out of the PS3 and made the console explode. That happened right before I saw Jesus riding a dinosaur, so it might be linked together... Don't you think? Jesus/Illuminati/Moon? It's all linked!

But seriously, why would you believe that? Guy's bullshiting like mad and you're all taking it, hopefully just because of your courtesy. Navcards don't work. They were meant to work, but 3ARC changed their mind.

Btw, this whole correct/incorrect navcard might link to the fact that before release of BO2 there were 2 navcards that could have been picked up. With 13th of November, there were no longer two navcards, only the one at depo stayed.

But seriously, why would you believe that? Guy's bullshiting like mad and you're all taking it, hopefully just because of your courtesy. Navcards don't work. They were meant to work, but 3ARC changed their mind.

Btw, this whole correct/incorrect navcard might link to the fact that before release of BO2 there were 2 navcards that could have been picked up. With 13th of November, there were no longer two navcards, only the one at depo stayed.

Are you trolling? Game Devs would get fired faster than you can blink if they were stupid enough to leave old assets in a live map. They are not so incompetent as to just leave game assets and code that still work in their game just for kicks. And the fact that it says 'INCORRECT navcard' as opposed to just nothing or an error message implies that there is a correct navcard, ergo, there is more than one. If he is bullshitting, i like his more than i like yours.

Are you trolling? Game Devs would get fired faster than you can blink if they were stupid enough to leave old assets in a live map. They are not so incompetent as to just leave game assets and code that still work in their game just for kicks. And the fact that it says 'INCORRECT navcard' as opposed to just nothing or an error message implies that there is a correct navcard, ergo, there is more than one. If he is bullshitting, i like his more than i like yours.

Agreed Midnite. Makes no sense for Treyarch to leave unused game components in the finished version of the game. Jimmy specifically said that everything is placed into TranZit (zombies in general) for a reason, every nook or cranny and texture. We are obviously missing something, or maybe we are finished.