THE ELEMENT COPERNICIUM

BirdDog Dan

Is the part of this whole riddle I'm sure most of you are stuck with. Make sure you are reading the signs, there are symbolic dialogues in just about everything on "Green Run" (which was a project based in Washington D.C., as well as the zombie map "Five" :idea:

Hopefully this helps guys! We will be monitoring the progress, good luck!

-Sedan

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Run

"The "Green Run" was a secret U.S. Government release of radioactive fission products on December 2–3, 1949, at the Hanford Site plutonium production facility."

Hanford Site is in Washington, not DC. Already smelling fishy.

Correct! The elements were synthesized in a certain laboratory in the nations Capitol, which will eventually tie in the DLC for Paris, Copenhagen, and Area 51.

-Sedan

Area 51 already happened on Moon. Look BirdDog you play a good game, but you keep making fatal errors. Clean your act up!

Everyone here fails to realize a simple concept! When you understand that EVERY prior Zombies map ties into a story, that will come to an end, you will understand what all of this means. Hopefully, this information will help you reach the next stage, but I can assure, there is a long way to go on Green Run.

-Sedan

Area 51 already happened on Moon. Look BirdDog you play a good game, but you keep making fatal errors. Clean your act up!

Everyone here fails to realize a simple concept! When you understand that EVERY prior Zombies map ties into a story, that will come to an end, you will understand what all of this means. Hopefully, this information will help you reach the next stage, but I can assure, there is a long way to go on Green Run.

-Sedan

Post some proof. Right now. Im tired of this BS. So many people on other forums I've been to tried the same thing as you. Don't try and make this into the Ascension Easter Egg, so much false information was around that.

http://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=rBCNzO0Q9s4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrBCNzO0Q9s4

The poster by Quick Revive is SIGNIFICANT! Percieve it as literally as possible. Find a way to anger the bus driver, and he will tell you what is to come, but you must "replace" something.

-Sedan

Yeah you are trolling, not only does the link not work directly, if you actually take the watch code out of it, the video doesn't even relate to what you are saying.

I'm out of this thread, bye.

http://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=rBCNzO0Q9s4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrBCNzO0Q9s4

The poster by Quick Revive is SIGNIFICANT! Percieve it as literally as possible. Find a way to anger the bus driver, and he will tell you what is to come, but you must "replace" something.

-Sedan

Yeah you are trolling, not only does the link not work directly, if you actually take the watch code out of it, the video doesn't even relate to what you are saying.

Sorry, I'm on a mobile device, it was a link to the EMP Grenades. Watch it.

-Sedan

Sorry, I'm on a mobile device, it was a link to the EMP Grenades. Watch it.

BullShit Dan, is that your channel? I think he's advertising his youtube

[tab][/tab]As I was skimming through CoDz over the last 30 minutes or so, I've noticed a disturbing trend in posts, there appear to be a lot of overly hostile reactions towards some new speculation on EE steps. Regardless of if he/she is correct or not please avoid insults, name calling, or any other form of harassment in your responses to him/her, or who ever may be posting the next batch of "steps". I will give out warnings, and eventually bans for poor behavior, or rude/insulting comments. The trick is to ignore things that you cannot formulate at least a neutral response on. Every time you comment, you're just bumping those posts back into the light. It's a nasty domino effect. So please,

Be nice my fellow CoDZ members.

Thanks for listening.

If you have any comments you wish to relay to me about this post, please send it in a PM. No need to move this more off topic than I already did.