BirdDog Dan Tranzit EE next step train station |Update|

blackfire561

We have the audio files. There are files that can't be heard in game but they aren't groundbreaking. Those navcards might have a place in the game but it won't do anything amazing. Maybe free perks because we all love that don't we? The imaginary "last step" of this EE isn't going to be integral to the story and it isn't going to give us anything new visually.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The final hint you can climb, unless you put it for transportation. You will never find the final key, unless you try the symphony. You fools dont know that the final clue, is sitting right in front of you. Once you open the room, the object will be there with you. Once you have gone to the 2nd floor, there might be lots of gore. Once you are finished, there is the glass, go up to it and follow the path.

The final hint you can climb, unless you put it for transportation. You will never find the final key, unless you try the symphony. You fools dont know that the final clue, is sitting right in front of you. Once you open the room, the object will be there with you. Once you have gone to the 2nd floor, there might be lots of gore. Once you are finished, there is the glass, go up to it and follow the path.

Now you I dont believe.

Because check the files and game codes even the damn audio files for tranzit reveal there is more the navcards can be accepted and there is much more to do with the table listen to the audio and the code for tranzit and stop being an ignorant dumb ass

how you know they wont pull a Capcom?? the audio files already there on disc and we cant unlock it in game until we BUY the DLC or season in this case...better do ya researcher bout "Street Fighter X Tekken" everybody was pissed and wats stopping other game companies from doin the same? 8-) lol

i think the EE saves bcuz it might have to continue...remember the whole concept of the golden rod in BO1

Zipline?

Also why are you stalling? If you have the info we seek in regards to the EE then why keep it to yourself?

Your not going to be one of those A-Holes who Demand Subcriptions and Likes in order to release the info?

Also I find it funny how you're the second person to mention this "Train Station." The first one recently joined the site yesterday. Odd.

Going with Blackfire on this one. Sorry.

There is no coincidence, we were unaware with anyone else finding the train station (online, of course) other than Crowd Control Zombies. Not one of those A-Holes, thank God, but I have a responsibility to ensure progress be met. It is taking longer than expected.

-Sedan

The thing is is that the Easter Egg is a COMMUNITY effort! Make the contribution to the community and you'll get credit for finding what you've found(that is of course you are telling the truth).

And no offense, but blackfire, youre making it worse, by replying to every single thread over and over with your annoying repeating signature, its hard as hell to to read anything, even if it isnt worth reading. Sorry man, had to say it.

No problem I will let this thread die off now because there is zero good info coming on it. I understand what you are saying as well sorry if I made you made I wont be posting much on this thread anymore.

Whoa, whoa whoa longtime reader first time poster. Couple things I've read and thought were very helpful in this 8 page banter:

A: I remember a post about the EMPing T.E.D.D. on the bridge. So first piss him off and get hime to have the red eyes. Hit him with the EMP (shutting down the power on it), putting a turbine behind the bus driver to restart him, (like rebooting a router) Here's the info from the Activision forums.

Posted by iknoweverythingboy on Dec 10, 2012 11:01 PM

1) Packa punch DSR

2) throw an EMP at the bus driver when going over the bridge. then power it up with turbine

3) shoot the driver in the head till he's eyes are red

4) use the galvanuckles on him.

5) put down the turbine

6) get someone else to use the jet gun till it explodes

if down correctly the bus driver should say " Night time already?"

Make sure you also have done the easter egg any side.

Make your way to the bus depot and the night bus will be on its way.

when you reach the location it is a old facilty and the hidden easter egg is continued from there.

Ok... Don't know if it works but I'm all for sharing ideas. The other thing I thought was really interesting is that stupid sign between diner and farm, a latter we can't climb. We'll the hatch for the bus is used for the galvaknuckles what if the latter for the back of the bus is used on that thing? Otherwise can we EMP the bus right there and jump from the top of the bus onto the ledge?