BirdDog Dan Tranzit EE next step train station |Update|

blackfire561

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why cant people just see the main easter egg is over we got our in-game reward the random switching drop and the achivement/trophy oh i forgot that means nothing. there are over 200 theories out here and still nothing the reason people cant find the next step is cause there is no next step. the day treyarch tells us the answer is the day they stop caring about the game and us. they want us to keep playing thats why they haven't confirmed nothing. i think alot of people got spoiled by permanet perks and getting all 8 perks also when have they ever put a big easter egg in the 1st map never.

Good man. Someone thinking logically. To those of you that badmouthed this person, shame on you!

Guys, just telling you, on his posts in page 2, he IS right about the billboard. On a NGT (I think) video, they posted a thing about the map without fog, and when they went by the sedan billboard behind there, they said "There's totally not a radio there." I looked closely and it seems there is.

IDEA:

You know how you can fly with the jet gun, right? point it at the sky, fire it and fly upwards, and at the correct part, activate the radio on the back of the sedan billboard. Sound good?

why cant people just see the main easter egg is over we got our in-game reward the random switching drop and the achivement/trophy oh i forgot that means nothing. there are over 200 theories out here and still nothing the reason people cant find the next step is cause there is no next step. the day treyarch tells us the answer is the day they stop caring about the game and us. they want us to keep playing thats why they haven't confirmed nothing. i think alot of people got spoiled by permanet perks and getting all 8 perks also when have they ever put a big easter egg in the 1st map never.

Smart boy. It's real immature of you guys to put this guy down and insult him. You can go on and believe there is more but sometimes being too open minded is really close minded if you know what I mean?

So do you have any confirmation from the code that the side quests are done?

still trying to confirm all the triggers but the above code refers to RICHtofens and MAXis Easter Egg, the completion triggers the Achievement, but the code is conflicting, it looks like theres more but it is not classed as part of the achievement, or any other achievement.

Do i believe its completed? Yes, Do i believe theres more to come? hell yeah, the code seems to suggest triggers with no pathways which indicate to me (at Least) more will/or could be put in via patches.

So do you have any confirmation from the code that the side quests are done?

still trying to confirm all the triggers but the above code refers to RICHtofens and MAXis Easter Egg, the completion triggers the Achievement, but the code is conflicting, it looks like theres more but it is not classed as part of the achievement, or any other achievement.

Do i believe its completed? Yes, Do i believe theres more to come? hell yeah, the code seems to suggest triggers with no pathways which indicate to me (at Least) more will/or could be put in via patches.

Are you allowing other people to look at the code? Or are you keeping it to yourself?

i have started replying to pms as i go along, 5 people have the code already, ive tried to isolate specifics to zombies only to make life easier, ive also done a legend to highlight specific things that dont pertain to the easter eggs as such but still do/or could affect it, everyone sould have it who have asked shortly.

i have started replying to pms as i go along, 5 people have the code already, ive tried to isolate specifics to zombies only to make life easier, ive also done a legend to highlight specific things that dont pertain to the easter eggs as such but still do/or could affect it, everyone sould have it who have asked shortly.

Awesome sounds good, I would ask that you let them know however if it contains spoilers or things that would straight up tell the next step that they do NOT release it on the forums. I was hoping for more of a private look at it if people wanted to. Not to go spilling info all over the place.

i wonder why _Rez_ tweeted there was more to the EE other than what was found already

https://twitter.com/_rez_/status/276909934325669888

he didnt tweet out that there is more to the easter egg people took it out of context the tweet was "is there more after the easter egg achivement? prehaps a 2nd bus or in game reward?" that was the whole question the guy word it wrong. and rez said yes. and yes we do get a in-game reward which is a random switching drop that is always there in that game. thats why it isn't there in a new game after u did the easter egg.

Awesome sounds good, I would ask that you let them know however if it contains spoilers or things that would straight up tell the next step that they do NOT release it on the forums. I was hoping for more of a private look at it if people wanted to. Not to go spilling info all over the place.

the people ive sent it too so far are all trusted codz vets and wont release it, i gave them the full coding without getting rid of the naff bits that arent relevant, tbh unless you know what your looking at this code is confusing to say the least, and ive been dealing with treyarchs coding since w@w

the people ive sent it too so far are all trusted codz vets and wont release it, i gave them the full coding without getting rid of the naff bits that arent relevant, tbh unless you know what your looking at this code is confusing to say the least, and ive been dealing with treyarchs coding since w@w

Great, just wanted to make sure. I am not experienced in coding at all but I'd still like to sift through it. I usually find it interesting.

i wonder why _Rez_ tweeted there was more to the EE other than what was found already

he didnt tweet out that there is more to the easter egg people took it out of context the tweet was "is there more after the easter egg achivement? prehaps a 2nd bus or in game reward?" that was the whole question the guy word it wrong. and rez said yes. and yes we do get a in-game reward which is a random switching drop that is always there in that game. thats why it isn't there in a new game after u did the easter egg.

maybe. but i see the Rez answering the main question which was "is there more after the tower trophie".

if there is no more to it what are the beams of light for and the orbs ?

maybe. but i see the Rez answering the main question which was "is there more after the tower trophie".

if there is no more to it what are the beams of light for and the orbs ?

They are for something I think they are trying to direct us to something.

I think there's more and here's why:

1) The EE saves progress. This has never happened before in an EE. Why would they want the EE to save? Well if the devs actually wanted an EE that wouldn't get solved in 10 minutes, then saving the progress would be a critical feature to give people a chance to figure it out, as it would be really annoying to have to redo ToB everytime you wanted to test things. If it ends at ToB why save anything?

2) Tranzit is the most ambitious zombie map to date. We should expect it to have the most advanced EE to date. Moon's is still more impressive in it's current state.

3) Things that haven't been used, are still around. There's the nav card, beams, clocks, the bus, orbs and all sorts of crap still unexplained. It just feels unfinished.

1) The EE saves progress. This has never happened before in an EE. Why would they want the EE to save? Well if the devs actually wanted an EE that wouldn't get solved in 10 minutes, then saving the progress would be a critical feature to give people a chance to figure it out, as it would be really annoying to have to redo ToB everytime you wanted to test things. If it ends at ToB why save anything?

2) Tranzit is the most ambitious zombie map to date. We should expect it to have the most advanced EE to date. Moon's is still more impressive in it's current state.

3) Things that haven't been used, are still around. There's the nav card, beams, clocks, the bus, orbs and all sorts of crap still unexplained. It just feels unfinished.

Exactly I couldnt have put it better myself. Its unfinished there are so many things left unfinished the beams, the navcards, the table the list is endless.

That's because it is unfinished. I'm sorry but anyone who says otherwise is ignorant. You could completely ignore the TOB achievement EE and still do the stuff with the NavCard and hear what Richtofen has to say about it. We're all grasping at straws because (and this is only my theory) it's difficult to know what the 'next step' is if you don't even know what step you're on.