BirdDog Dan Tranzit EE next step train station |Update|

blackfire561

You came here to "get the juices flowing" While I would love for this to be true. Your cryptic message are all over the place, and not very concise at all. if you really wanted to get juices flowing, stick to 1 idea. it sounds like your describing multiple steps before we've even got anywhere with 1.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You came here to "get the juices flowing" While I would love for this to be true. Your cryptic message are all over the place, and not very concise at all. if you really wanted to get juices flowing, stick to 1 idea. it sounds like your describing multiple steps before we've even got anywhere with 1.

Was thinking the same thing can we stick to the very next step maybe after that all else will be apparent

Quite obvious troll. Anything that furthers the EE would get tons of views right now... there's no need to hold out until it's "finished". Oh, but he's a developer or playtester... or whatever so he's not "allowed" to. But then he has videos "coming" once they "figure out" the rest.

This is such a complete troll. It's not even a good troll. At least the guy on the Activision forums with the riddles put some work into using hex code, spectrographs, binary, and actually put some real effort into making himself seem legit. This guy just throws out random bullshit "clues" and people eat it up.

Here, I can do it too;

You guys are close, but you're missing something big. You need to find the trap door. Has anyone been in the bunker yet? Look for the cabin nav card. Go to the silo.

-Pickup Truck.

BirdGod Dan once said "Correct! The elements were synthesized in a certain laboratory in the nations Capitol, which will eventually tie in the DLC for Paris, Copenhagen, and Area 51.

-Sedan"

So are we to ACTUALLY believe you can give out the names and locations of the DLC and your "Treyarch bosses" are cool with THAT, yet you are bound by law, and by those "treyarch bosses" of yours, to keep quiet about the EE? :lol:

BTW... have you guys checked out the "weird" entity in the lava pit?? :roll:

I think these recent postings are def from someone in the know. think about it it taking this long to figure out basically the storyline of the game. You would think it would be somewhat of a negative mark on the devs. I'm pretty sure If i was a dev I could make a game where you couldnt even figure out how to get out of the starting room if I really wanted to.

who knows.

why cant people just see the main easter egg is over we got our in-game reward the random switching drop and the achivement/trophy oh i forgot that means nothing. there are over 200 theories out here and still nothing the reason people cant find the next step is cause there is no next step. the day treyarch tells us the answer is the day they stop caring about the game and us. they want us to keep playing thats why they haven't confirmed nothing. i think alot of people got spoiled by permanet perks and getting all 8 perks also when have they ever put a big easter egg in the 1st map never.

why cant people just see the main easter egg is over we got our in-game reward the random switching drop and the achivement/trophy oh i forgot that means nothing. there are over 200 theories out here and still nothing the reason people cant find the next step is cause there is no next step. the day treyarch tells us the answer is the day they stop caring about the game and us. they want us to keep playing thats why they haven't confirmed nothing. i think alot of people got spoiled by permanet perks and getting all 8 perks also when have they ever put a big easter egg in the 1st map never.

Because check the files and game codes even the damn audio files for tranzit reveal there is more the navcards can be accepted and there is much more to do with the table listen to the audio and the code for tranzit and stop being an ignorant dumb ass

Why the hell are you such a downer? The zombie community is what it is because of theories and mysteries. Not your dumb ass spouting off negative paragrpahs with horrible grammar and such.