BirdDog Dan Tranzit EE next step train station |Update|

blackfire561

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are missing the most fundamental of clues! What are EMP Grenades used for? How would a "BUS DRIVER" drive a train? How would one replace the bus driver? THINK!!!! Don't attack my credibility, think and figure this thing out! The community's progression is necessary to the next map pack, if you want to follow the story.

-Sedan

You guys are missing the most fundamental of clues! What are EMP Grenades used for? How would a "BUS DRIVER" drive a train? How would one replace the bus driver? THINK!!!! Don't attack my credibility, think and figure this thing out! The community's progression is necessary to the next map pack, if you want to follow the story.

-Sedan

See thats the thing. Your making it sound like its possible to make some sort of implementation device to make it so the bus driver can control the train. Now with the EMP's they are used to stun zombies and turn things off. Thats what they do. Thats what EMP's do. So if you want us to EMP the bus you of course know we have but what are we supposed to do when its EMP'd????

Maybe keep emping and shooting the bus driver until he stops completely or maybe break him and use a turbine in its place maybe do this near the train tracks bus is electric powered I'm guessing so emp will make it stop or possibly do this after he tries to kick u out while he's really pissed or maybe if u do it from the time u get on the bus all the way to the point where he says error maybe he won't turn and go through blockade

the turbine will start him back up when he is empd. one thing I noticed which could be a glitch, when in the tunnel i emp'd him he kept driving for.. 20 feet when right by the m16 he was over the lava pit when i threw it. usually he will stop right when the emp explodes. He stopped towards the other end. Whatever that car or truck that sticks out the most was blocking the front door so you could only get out the back.

The bus driver says something along the lines of, "stop or I'll crash this bus and kill us all!" What if we emp him when he turns around so he passes out, would the bus crash because he can not see?

Yeah maybe at that point if u continue to bother him and or emp him more than once maybe 3 or 4 times it will make him break

Hey 247 can yous try emp ing the driver, then hold x on the switches on his head

Under the x/2 me sign? Between the both?

Yeah Group 247 aka my team tried this last night we did numerous things with EMP'ing the bus driver we EMP'd him when his eyes were red when he turned around. The only thing I can think which we will try tonight is possibly EMP'ing him when the bridge is busting???

Hey 247 can yous try emp ing the driver, then hold x on the switches on his head

Under the x/2 me sign? Between the both?

Yeah Group 247 aka my team tried this last night we did numerous things with EMP'ing the bus driver we EMP'd him when his eyes were red when he turned around. The only thing I can think which we will try tonight is possibly EMP'ing him when the bridge is busting???

I've been shut down on the bus by the gadro guy while on bridge not sure if it does anything didn't notice maybe emp will make a difference

Try to find parts of the map that "alter" when under stress. We are very close to a break through.

-Sedan

Bridge, u ride on it it breaks altered under stress. do I get a sticker?

Some people/things deal with stress, and are "altered" in other ways.

-Sedan

Well u said parts of the map so a part of the map cannot be a person Avogadro turns into a ball when knuckled bus driver gets pissed when "stressed" the ground breaks sometime after u turn on power buildables break after the zombie mess with them dunno

This was messege below was posted under NEW CLUE FROM SOMEBODY01 POSSIBLY TREYARCH?

In Reference to the quote below

"Some things need to come down, before others go up."

And from what I've read in this discussion about the "sedan" clue and this above quote together and thought about maybe crashing the bus into the sedan billboard and bringing it down?

somebody01 13-Dec-2012 03:45 (in response to somebody01)

Global positioning navigation error

01101000011101000111010001110000001110100010111100101111011101000110100101101110 01111001011101010111001001101100001011100110001101101111011011010010111101100100 001100110111001101101110011100110011001001110011

Decodes into:

http://tinyurl.com/d3sns2s

which is:

On this page is an mp3 and this message:

"Some things need to come down, before others go up."

Sounds like the mp3 needs to be edited or a secret message is in it! Someone go!

If anyone is interested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icarus