BirdDog Dan Tranzit EE next step train station |Update|

blackfire561

I'm not saying I support this guy but think about something logically here for a second.

Treyarc releases the best Zombie experience ever. They watch half of the EE get done right away like usual, then the entire world gets stumped. They took preventative measures to hide it in a way it can't be no clipped or theater'd, decoded whatever. They smash their old record for the world solving the latest EE. Now the weeks are dragging on to a DLC in a month or however long. If you were them how would you give the community a little nudge? To get them going again enjoying the game instead of being frustrated and clueless.

I personally would have someone doing exactly what Birddog is doing. Giving ideas to people of new things that they haven't seen tried before. Leading them to the area but not giving it away. I would also ensure to bind him legally to a contract to not specifically give away the steps. Be as vague as possible but get people trying things they haven't thought of.

Anyway, on a lighter note this guy is bullshit.

HAHA that's the best post i've read in the longest time! I'm ROTFL!!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying I support this guy but think about something logically here for a second.

Treyarc releases the best Zombie experience ever. They watch half of the EE get done right away like usual, then the entire world gets stumped. They took preventative measures to hide it in a way it can't be no clipped or theater'd, decoded whatever. They smash their old record for the world solving the latest EE. Now the weeks are dragging on to a DLC in a month or however long. If you were them how would you give the community a little nudge? To get them going again enjoying the game instead of being frustrated and clueless.

I personally would have someone doing exactly what Birddog is doing. Giving ideas to people of new things that they haven't seen tried before. Leading them to the area but not giving it away. I would also ensure to bind him legally to a contract to not specifically give away the steps. Be as vague as possible but get people trying things they haven't thought of.

Anyway, on a lighter note this guy is bullshit.

I can see what you're say. But Jimmy, Rez and all the other Devs don't need to make a CODZ account just to through hints out. They Got Twitter.

I really don't care anymore about it. We'll just see what happens next.

So...let's play mythbusters here.

Used JetGun on "other people", in other words, the other players in several different locations. Nothing. Shot at the bus driver. Nothing. Tried to combine emp and jet gun at bus driver. Nothing.

Used EMP grenades in almost every room possible down to the pack a punch room. Nothing special.

"Try messing around with the zip line" he says this as though everyone has already found a zipline and they just can't figure out how to use it. Also, I theater mode explored the entire map. Don't see a goddamn zipline anywhere, let alone anywhere accessible. Closest thing to a line of any sort is the power cables in town.

"Has anyone found the Nacht Nav Card yet?" again, asking as though it's common knowledge that there is a Nav card around Nacht. Me and my friend SCOURED every inch of Nacht and even the area surrounding it and didn't find anything but the part for the Jet Gun.

"We found the one at the bus depot, trying to locate the others. Anyone know?" weird question from a so called developer.

Flopper is a myth but you can actually get it if you purchase it at the train station that doesn't fucking exist.

Also, riot control zombies? Like the zombies in the walking dead wearing riot control gear? Yeah those don't exist.

Brilliant troll job. I know there's some guys on here who genuinely want to believe that you're telling the truth because they're tearing their hair out trying to figure this EE out.

Guys He's totally right. Are telling me no-ones figured out how to time travel to moon, ride the rockets to earth and ride the resulting shockwave out of nuketown to the secret trainstation? Once you're there, there's a deceased horse you need to beat for a few hours with a buildable wonderstick until the working navcard falls out of it's ass which you can use under the tower and unlock the secret B bus route to bullshit town.

Hahahaa.

Probably rude, but hell. Why is this still open?

If anything, this has caused more conflicts than it is helping. If he wanted to give a 'gentle nudge', why not create a thread of his own. He's not guaranteed that everyone will see his posts, but it's more lIkely with a thread of his own.

He is purposely ignoring questions that bring holes up, not even attempting to justify them. Anyone who has ever said they have inside info I have never seen correct. Why tell us that? You're making it harder because that is one of the biggest deal breakers. You'd have been better off not mentioning that.

But have you also let PTG know? NGT? Any of the big youtubers? You'd get a larger audience there.

I wasn't around at the time, but do you know the story of Henry Langham? I won't get into specifics, but from what I've been told, and what I've read, the forum was practically divided. Half thought he was legit, that it was true, while the other half didn't believe them. A lot of fighting started between members of the forum, and it was just terrible to see these people divided over a lie.

I just don't want to see that happen because of this. I don't believe you, not unless these videos you claim to have are shown.

PS. I got the Kifflom comment. Epsilon

He has given us new things to think about and try to progress the EE. Troll or not, we should be thanking him.

Personally, I think the clues he has put forward hold weight.

Right, like that one about the zipline.

Or the one about the train station.

If he wants to contribute, let him. But don't start lauding him simply for signing his name as Sedan. I'll never forgive a troll, and anyone that was really trying to figure it out would get the help of the community, rather then selfishly drip trickling absolute rubbish.

YOU GUYS WANT SOMETHING REAL? Try using the jet gun on the clock in the diner. 'Nuff said.

Seriously this guy is going to say that his dad works at treyarch next. So high and mighty. I'm sure those recent "codings" released didn't have anything to do with him talking about a zipline. I'm sure all those recent videos showing a train sound didn't have anything to do with his "train station". And right... A 3rd EE on top of the other one no one has done. Just go away. Don't come back unless your daddy can buy you proof.

I actually believe this guy... Why? Because the devlopers want to release the next wave of maps in about a month and a half or so.. if nobody has completed the EE fully then it'd be stupid. I've been seeing a lot of odd trolling on different boards and I'm starting to believe its not trolling at all.. but developers diguising trolls as vague hints.. *shrugs*

I actually believe this guy... Why? Because the devlopers want to release the next wave of maps in about a month and a half or so.. if nobody has completed the EE fully then it'd be stupid. I've been seeing a lot of odd trolling on different boards and I'm starting to believe its not trolling at all.. but developers diguising trolls as vague hints.. *shrugs*

A. This is exactly what he wants. He probably has a little troll tent pole just from reading your post, so good job on that.

B. If nobody has completed the EE, then I'd say it's far from stupid - in fact it's quite far from stupid if no one has completed it yet. We've all been pining for a longer EE, and perhaps they gave it to us. But I'm with Alpha, I think it's done.

B1. Also, remember "Shangri La mountains" this summer? "Zombies best kept secret"? Yeah... that was A YEAR after they released the Shangri La DLC. I think it's safe to say that if nobody has figured out the EE yet in TranZit, it's going to be quite a long time before they give us any nudges. It was a year, dude. Not 4 weeks.

C. A lot of odd trolling on different boards? Son, this is the internet. I'd be concerned if there wasn't a lot of odd trolling on different boards. Do you remember the buildup to BO2? all the crap youtube videos "new black ops 2 zombies 420 glitch" .... right. Expect crap, that's all I can really say. Death, crap, and taxes.

D. Last, but most importantly - I'm sorry but developers are smarter. They usually PM all of the important members on the site. Remember "Mr. X", anyone? If he was a troll, at least smart about it. This guy is simply recycling crap that he got from the "alleged" code list recently released.

I vote we lock this thread and if BirdDog wants to give us proof - he can start his own thread. I'm leaving it with a wise man's words:

To quote a founding father of this site "Video/picture or GTFO" nuff said.

Treyarch, not being funny but these eggs really need to do more these days.

Regards Alpha.