BirdDog Dan Tranzit EE next step train station |Update|

blackfire561

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's that thread even relevant? None of the posts are relevant whatsoever.

And do you want me to Tweet Reza Elghazi asking if you really are a developer? I'm pretty sure he would give me a beautiful "no".

Lol please do, I'd love to see the reaction. None of the posts register because you guys are aimed at my throat. Reread my posts, and actually think, and act on them. The clues are riddled throughout this Board, I'll make sure to check in.

-Dickface

Oi. That's a lot of posts on every topic. Really want to know what mobile device can do that, man. Give me a riddle to that, please?

Guys He's totally right. Are telling me no-ones figured out how to time travel to moon, ride the rockets to earth and ride the resulting shockwave out of nuketown to the secret trainstation? Once you're there, there's a deceased horse you need to beat for a few hours with a buildable wonderstick until the working navcard falls out of it's ass which you can use under the tower and unlock the secret B bus route to bullshit town.

Guys He's totally right. Are telling me no-ones figured out how to time travel to moon, ride the rockets to earth and ride the resulting shockwave out of nuketown to the secret trainstation? Once you're there, there's a deceased horse you need to beat for a few hours with a buildable wonderstick until the working navcard falls out of it's ass which you can use under the tower and unlock the secret B bus route to bullshit town.

Thanks for sharing that information. I'll be sure to inform NGTZombies about this find.

After reading this entire post, I find this Dan fool a complete joke.

The highest point in the game would be one of the towers. How the hell would you get up there to zip line?

I still like the whole "commitment" theory. I have been noticing the tower being more active sense I completed maxis' side.

Thanks for sharing that information. I'll be sure to inform NGTZombies about this find.

I just tried this out. I can confirm this is 100% legit. Didn't have to beat that dead horse for hours though. If you put a turbine near it, the turbine re-animates it, giving you a zombie horse that you can ride. After that you proceed normally though.

Well let's say we trust this guy and go for it (we don't lose anything). He writes Sedan at the end of his posts and he said it's not his name. Taking it literally, there are cars in Tranzit, no? So, look for a Sedan. (Worth a shot!). Still, I'm gonna look up for the thing he said about the poster near the Quick Revive on another post. Keep you informed if I find anything, but since we have little to no info on the next step of the easter egg, everything's worth a shot (Just my opinion).

there is a big sedan advertising just after diner. there is a ladder behind it. i never could try to test if you can climb there (saw that on theater mode this afternoon with a friend, don't have the game myself).

i mean i don't believe the guy... but talking about sedans stuff, i thought of that.

I DID IT. I just got done playing a four player co-op. I build the Jet Gun and then used it on the one playing as Mysty. Her top got sucked into the Machine then Richtofen started having a Orgasm and a Big Rainbow shot across the sky and Skittles fell like Rain. Then the Nav Card appeared under the Laundry Mat Door.

But, its still not the right Nav Card.

Okay, Found the Billboard. Yes its been brought up a lot Here. So Dog, you said Find it. So I did.

To find it yourself, just run through the mist from the Diner heading to the Farm but stay on the Far Right. You come to the Sign.

I do find it odd how you can go all away around the Billboard and the Ladder behind the post is at ground level, but you CAN'T Climb It.

So unless I'm supposed to be looking at something, I don't see how this has anything to do with Anything in Green Run.

[tab][/tab]As I was skimming through CoDz over the last 30 minutes or so, I've noticed a disturbing trend in posts, there appear to be a lot of overly hostile reactions towards some new speculation on EE steps. Regardless of if he/she is correct or not please avoid insults, name calling, or any other form of harassment in your responses to him/her, or who ever may be posting the next batch of "steps". I will give out warnings, and eventually bans for poor behavior, or rude/insulting comments. The trick is to ignore things that you cannot formulate at least a neutral response on. Every time you comment, you're just bumping those posts back into the light. It's a nasty domino effect. So please,

Be nice my fellow CoDZ members.

Thanks for listening.

If you have any comments you wish to relay to me about this post, please send it in a PM. No need to move this more off topic than I already did.