*Spoiler* DLC old weapons?!

Hi guys, Sandwich here, and while I was looking through some of the game files I came across something I thought I must share. I'm no expert on this kind of thing and if I'm wrong please tell me nicely. But, it appears that files for all of the old Black Ops 1 zombie weapons PLUS the rest of the BO1 Multiplayer weapons are available. Now, we all but know that the old maps will be coming back in a DLC at some point in the future, and I was wondering: What if they included ALL of the Black Ops 1 weapons? I know some people really wanted to see the likes of the AK-47 and the M60 in Zombies and this could be it.

Also, there is a weapon named the 'Sabertooth' in there. Is this something old or something new? Could it be a new Wonder Weapon?

Heres the link to the coding so if you wish you may check it out: http://easycaptu.re/pMUcm.txt

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice find! WOO HOO!

...but BAH, I need to stop giving in to these spoilers. (Guilty :mrgreen:)

Speaking of which you might want to edit in a spoiler alert into the thread title or something. Some people are highly opposed to sifting through coding for information, and the title of this thread alone might spoil it for them a bit.

Either way, that is one hell of a find sammich boy.

Oh yeah, and WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Ok, so the title has been changed, and this IS just speculation. Now, I myself am a little dubious as to wether this will happen. There seems to be a lot of garbage in those files that relates to BO1 and even some WaW (I.E descriptions of ALL BO1 maps, and quotes like 'the Axis have our flag!') so it seems that a lot may be copied over. It did however have things among the upgraded weapons list like 'Enfield Upgraded' and 'Mac-11 Upgraded' so it could be that some are copied over. As for the old maps coming back, I'm sure that if 3arc doesn't bring them back they may have some rather unhappy zombie slayers :D

I think you should have put this in the same thread you found it in instead of making a new one, you didn't even credit this thread: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=26038&p=252257#p252257

Anyways, most of that code is from W@W and BO1. You can find stuff from the older campaigns and maps. Those weapons were the same as the ones in BO1, even with the same weapons that were cut out (Like the Enfield, AK47, M60 and the SaberTooth).

It is just old code, not new stuff.

Maybe te BO1 stuff is old code but there is definitely some new stuff in there...search through it...

Only in the beginning...there are a few different zombies game modes we haven't seen.

No future map names that I have seen but game modes and such there is.

I think Nacht Der might have been planned to be a map originally as there is a map named cornfield for grief and survival

In the same file, you can see "Transporter activated"

"Transporter waiting for all players"

Now this, I dont know if it's zombies related, but I just have a feeling it is.

Could we be seeing a new type of transportation the likes of which we have never seen before ?

Transporter.. This can go in multiple different directions.

Also I've found this: Insta-Kill:

[spoiler=]Insta-Kill:

Zombie Nuke!

Double Points:

Minigun!

Max Ammo!

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Rebuild Barrier [Reward]

GAME OVER

You Survived &&1 Rounds

You Survived 1 Round

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 for a Random Weapon [Cost]

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Rebuild Barrier

You must turn on the power first!

You'll need a source of power!

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to activate the flame barrier [Cost]

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Open Area [Cost]

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to activate the trap [Cost]

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy Bouncing Betty [Cost]

You have already purchased Bouncing Betties

Press ^3[{+actionslot 4}]^7 then ^3[{+attack}]^7 to place a Bouncing Betty

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy Claymore [Cost]

You have already purchased Claymores

Press ^3[{+actionslot 4}]^7 then ^3[{+attack}]^7 to place a claymore

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to activate the Fountain Turret [Cost]

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Turn On the Power

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Turn Off the Power

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy Tesla Gun [Cost]

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy Semtex Grenades [Cost : &&1]

Gate must be opened first

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to trade Weapons

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to activate the Zipline [Cost]

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to turn on the Zipline

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to initiate link to the mainframe

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to teleport to the mainframe [Cost]

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to link the teleport pad to the mainframe

Seems to be a "Mini-Gun" Power-up for future DLC.. THIS isn't confirmed, but seems likely

ASHDBASDAKGFDSASD

Sorry, dont know how the spoiler system works.. :(

Also, you can see "Buy PHD Flopper"

Proof: Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy Deadshot Daiquiri [Cost]

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy Stamin-Up [Cost]

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy PHD Flopper [Cost]

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy Mule Kick [Cost]

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to use Electric Barrier [Cost]

P.E.S.

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to trade equipment for P.E.S.

Press ^3[{+actionslot 1}]^7 to activate P.E.S.

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to pick up Zombie Shield

Press ^3[{+activate}]^7 to take Zombie Shield

Press ^3[{+actionslot 1}]^7 to use Zombie Shield

Awww Yeah! Press ^3[{+activate}]^7 to take Jet Gun!

ALSO ! THERE IS JETGUN AND ZOMBIE SHIELD AND P.E.S.

SO THIS MEANS EITHER THE CODE WAS CAREFULLY ADDED TO BLOPS 1 AND 2 OR THERE WILL BE THIS IN THE NEAR FUTURE (DLC)

In the files there is stuff from all of the old perks which theoretically could have been copied from the BO1 files however, we can assume they'll be returning because of the jingles being found in game files. Also, Mini-Gun is just a deathmachine, it'd be nice if that came back. I think transporter COULD be the gersch device but I may be wrong

• 1 month later...

Hate to be a dwner, but this information has been left in the game when the Black Ops 2 Beta was on. Treyarch was too lazy to remove it, it looks like.

Its like the array combat training glitch bacically, array was in the black ops 2 beta, and was was removed, but traces were left behind.

So, think what you want, but I'm just saying, likely chances are, its just some old coding.

just looked at some of the coding, its pretty legit, but like I said, its all from the old game, and left in. However, something that did intrest me is that, their is a gun called;

We havn't seen this in any past CoDs and not in the DLC come out in black ops 2. So, this oculd be DLC, but other then that, its all old news.

just looked at some of the coding, its pretty legit, but like I said, its all from the old game, and left in. However, something that did intrest me is that, their is a gun called;

We havn't seen this in any past CoDs and not in the DLC come out in black ops 2. So, this oculd be DLC, but other then that, its all old news.

I always thought that was the WunderWaffe, but I may be wrong.