Morse Code

FatedTitan

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the red light starts blinking when the power's turned on. Has anyone decoded this yet? I attempted to in theatre mode once, but I don't think I was doing it right, wasn't coming up with anything that made sense seemed like numbers though.

The light glows orange with that orb. As does the mystery box. I recall when we did it (I was not Samuel so the street light orb wasn't visible to me), I hit the mystery box and received a glowing RPD. Just as it shows in the video, however, the glow remained on the RPD even after the cycle was complete.

Perhaps the weapons that remain with the orange glow ought to be used on the streetlights?

Also, those 6 morse code phrases seem like mini-steps. In essence, let's take a detailed look at each code...

HELP ME SO I CAN HELP YOU

- Whoever is sending this wants the crew's help badly. It's unknown what the intention of this sender is, but they claim to aid the crew if they help whoever this person is. Perhaps this person is someone who plans on cleansing the Earth and preventing further destruction of it to give the enemy an edge...possibly Maxis?

THE FUTURE IS OURS TO DESTROY

- Considering the condition of the Earth at the moment, it's pretty...well, screwed up. What future is being viewed here - a future of restoration and cleansing (Maxis), or a future of demolition and darkness (Richtofen)? Whatever case this may be, one thing is certain: the sender wants to avoid one of these two's goals.

POWER IS KNOWLEDGE

- This phrase has been around since WaW, and its meaning remains the same. For the longest time, we all assumed that it literally had to do with turning on power (since power has been a key factor in completing all Easter Eggs). Then again, it could even mean that to hold the most power is to obtain great knowledge. It's been around for as long as any player can remember so don't think too hard about this one just yet.

GO TO THE LIGHT

- This is by far the most interesting phrase out of the bunch. Think about it: didn't the video display what happens to the streetlight after completing the Easter Egg? The orange glow appears around it, indicating something in according with the street light must happen. But if we go beyond it, there's a second light we often look for: the Mystery Box. Just as the video shows again, the Mystery Box too has the weird orange glow during the weapon cycle. I believe that getting a certain weapon from the box (see my experience above) would be linked to the streetlights...shooting at it with a particular weapon perhaps? Maybe we should look for more light-related objects.

STAY CLOSE TO ME

- Well, we can throw out the idea of the original crew communicating with the new one. Why? Grammatically speaking, the word "me" is often directed towards one individual. You can't say "me" in plural form at all; that being said, this sender is solo and wants our crew to keep close communication with them. They need our help, after all, so it's probably best if we keep an eye on the actions and statements from our crew.

ENERGY CAN ONLY BE TRANSFORMED

- I automatically think of Avogadro. Maybe you don't, but I start to think of Maxis's step where you must EMP him at the right time and place in order to catch his energy. I could be greatly wrong, however, what we do know is that some shift in energy is being transformed. Transformation is like a tunnel; once it goes in one way, it comes out a whole different way (okay okay bad analogy but you get my point). The Law of Conservation of Mass states that mass can neither be created nor destroyed. Taking this into account, some form of energy in the storyline must shift with or into another object. Maybe this sender needs a particular amount and defined set of energy, or do they plan on switching places with someone...?

All I know is that these morse codes were not implemented coincidentally. Treyarch knew we would catch onto this, and some of the phrases discovered are for sure derived from a particular individual that we know. The only question is, who sent us these messages? And even if we do figure out the sender, why are we receiving these? The only step I can actually see happening is either the light or energy transformation phrase concluding the Easter Egg. Even so, this is clearly a distress signal to our crew. I do have speculation on who this mystery sender is...

Maybe this is the Avagadro trying to communicate with us? Since he can't become human and speak to us he can "transform" his energy and communicate through the traffic lights. The first time i heard the "Death" TV when the teasers were coming out it sounded like whatever was dying was in a lot of pain, like it was suffering...maybe the Avagadro is a misunderstood energy that is trying to get our help and also give us his? It's a little crazy but apply the quotes to him, seems like it could fit.

One of the Morse Code quotes say "Stay close to the light." Another says,"Energy can only be transformed." Could this mean that you have to kill zombies and convert their Element 115 to power the Traffic lights in town or maybe even the Traffic Lights and the lights at the Tower? Please help me confirm or prove me wrong. Thanks!