Question regarding EE can some one confirm 360/PS3

McZombies

My first post here.

How are you guys and gals doing.

Hoping people could answer this.

ok guys im not trying to start a console war here but all the videos. I have seen up on youtube or any where have been on and 360 can any one confirm the laundry mat light do in fact show up on the ps3 not some update the tryarc gave the Xbox which has more stuff enabled on the 360 then the ps3 regarding the EE. it just something i was thinking of cause actvision still have the contract with Microsoft about content ect...

Reason i post this is im balls out of ideas here and im just spit balling. i have done both side of the EE with my friends 4 with ricf side and 4 with maxis side done two diffrent accounts.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not answer your question. However, I am confident that any meaningful EE continuation will be on both consoles.

Although the PS3 users may not have an achievement or trophy or whatever you guys get. I pretty sure, the 2nd part of the moon EE (bing bang theory), didnt have a special achievement on PS3, although everything else was the same.

I can not answer your question. However, I am confident that any meaningful EE continuation will be on both consoles.

Although the PS3 users may not have an achievement or trophy or whatever you guys get. I pretty sure, the 2nd part of the moon EE (bing bang theory), didnt have a special achievement on PS3, although everything else was the same.

thank you for your reply sir.im not say it will not be on both Console just held back a small time scale from the other that all.