Workbench to build Navcard Discovery Must Look missing step

blackfire561

Ok it just hit me thanks to -Armageddon- we were talking about a hidden place a navcard could be hidden then he said there would have to be a workbench for you to construct other parts. BOOM that just made this idea pop in my head. Now under the pylon there is a hidden place for you to add the part for the navcard reader machine. Now there was nothing there it was blank unless you had a part then it asked you to build. That could be what were missing. There could be a another invisible workbench say in the fog or by the church. Anywhere and we could combine parts used to make the other objects to make a working navcard. Now this invis workbench could be anywhere. If you think about it the only way we found the option to build under the pylon was because it was so odd there had to be something there. Now treyarch wouldnt have made it out in the open for another one of these they had to put it where no one would find it. I haven't seen 1 single person mention this. My team Group 247 is making a vid about this tomorrow talking more in depth about this for now I leave you with this. What do you think. It would be nearly impossible to see. PS -Armageddon- we will thank you in our vid tomorrow for making this idea pop in my head this could be the missing step.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty interesting thoughts, we'd have to make a checklist of ALL BUILDABLE PARTS in the game and roaming around with them... would take a while, but hopefully could bring about results!

(I just hope you don't require a part for pack a punch elsewhere... or a part for the turbine... that would blow)

but yeah, seems plausible to me.. maybe the only reason they put the buildable location under the spire itself was to show that things can be built in hidden locations...

kind've like a hint, saying think outside the no-fog-zones!

I like where your heads at with this one. If your on PSN add me... Im always on exploring new ideas. Travvvy91 Also the thing about the workbench under the Tower is that the denzions do not attack you. The only other place I have seen this is in the middle of the bridge. Just a thought.

Meh i don't know. The map isnt that big and i was everywhere but didn't find anything. You guys forget that you don't need to carry the buildable parts with you just to see a hidden workbench if you have no parts or the wrong parts it will tell you this. If there is another hidden workbench someone would have found it already. I am a guy who spends much time in the fog but there is nothing. Also you forget that the location under the pylon is a non fog zone because otherwise the denizens would interrupt you during building the nav card reader so i think there isnt a location in the fog but maybe i am wrong :D still keep it up

Meh i don't know. The map isnt that big and i was everywhere but didn't find anything. You guys forget that you don't need to carry the buildable parts with you just to see a hidden workbench if you have no parts or the wrong parts it will tell you this. If there is another hidden workbench someone would have found it already. I am a guy who spends much time in the fog but there is nothing. Also you forget that the location under the pylon is a non fog zone because otherwise the denizens would interrupt you during building the nav card reader so i think there isnt a location in the fog but maybe i am wrong :D still keep it up

Yeah, pretty much what I was thinking. Really don't see it happening... but I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

Pretty interesting thoughts, we'd have to make a checklist of ALL BUILDABLE PARTS in the game and roaming around with them... would take a while, but hopefully could bring about results!

(I just hope you don't require a part for pack a punch elsewhere... or a part for the turbine... that would blow)

but yeah, seems plausible to me.. maybe the only reason they put the buildable location under the spire itself was to show that things can be built in hidden locations...

kind've like a hint, saying think outside the no-fog-zones!

I already made a checklist, you can find it here: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=25986

• Administrators

The Denizens will only attack you if you are on a plot of land that contains dirt, grass, soil, etc. Because the bridge is mainly a wooden frame with no dirt whatsoever, they cannot dig up from the wood. The only way they can attack you on the bridge is if you originally were near a patch of dirt and walked onto the bridge just as one spawned.

On top of that, I scavenged around the bridge numerous times after reading the post and there is nothing on there - no buildable parts, no workbench stations, nada.

If your saying that you could take a part for one build and use it to build a completely different build, that's not possible. Try taking a Part, say the Fan Blade for the Turnbine and take it to the Workbench at the diner. It will say "Wrong Part."

As for the "Invisible" Workbench under the Tower. I don't think it was Treyarch intention to have Hidden Workbenches in the Game. I think its more of giving the impression that your building a object without a bench. After all, your builing a Car Read with a Table.

I think you guys all missed the point of what he was saying. When you go to the tower (as far as I know) with no part in your possession the option to build the hidden table doesn't even show up. Once you check there with a part it shows up and you can place it. What I think he is saying is that we should try running around with a part from that buildable and see if the option to build shows up anywhere.

For example. Grab the wooden board from the tunnel and run around the map and see if any places appear where you can start building. With the wood in your possession it might be possible that another location would appear and you can throw down that table and start your build.

I think you guys all missed the point of what he was saying. When you go to the tower (as far as I know) with no part in your possession the option to build the hidden table doesn't even show up. Once you check there with a part it shows up and you can place it. What I think he is saying is that we should try running around with a part from that buildable and see if the option to build shows up anywhere.

For example. Grab the wooden board from the tunnel and run around the map and see if any places appear where you can start building. With the wood in your possession it might be possible that another location would appear and you can throw down that table and start your build.

^^^^this

Which led me to the point I was trying to make about using parts for other, hidden workbenches