-Armageddon-

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Yes, Spider even said that the textures were not fully loaded and he could not even enter. But it is rather interesting to see what it's like in there.

I don't know if anyone else knows this, but you can manually remove textures in the game. All you have to do is get into a public or custom game and have a host migration occur. This should be done with the original host being the person that is leaving, so when the migration happens, the textures will disappear and change in color.

when you get the texture glitch though only doors that can open are missing, except the laundry mat. i ran around for like 40 mins because it was so clear (no fog) and i was invincible so why not eh. i posted this on ngt's vid too, i'm not convinced that there is any reason for it just an observation.

Because it just doesn't seem possible to. I don't think there's a way inside, and if there was, where would you go? It's a small room with washers in it. You couldn't go into the Bowling Alley. Zombies spawn within it, so you couldn't go in. The upstairs is gone so there's no where to go. I don't see where people got this idea that you can. Look at the big picture here, there's other area's that deserve more attention. There's something we haven't figured out yet, and wasting time on this door isn't helping. What about the light? Maybe there's a way to transfer the orb to the tower?

Maybe if we can get in the laundry room, We can put the ladder up to the light and "get" or interact with whatever it is.

The light has to have some reason, It is a huge blue flickering light in a room that hasn't been accessed yet and is strategically placed so you can't see exactly what it is.

I personally think that ALL of the bus parts can be used somewhere else. We have only found the one to the knuckles. I am almost 100% sure its a choose thing. Choose to put it on the bus or use it elsewhere.

OR.... Making it so you can put it on the bus makes you "think" that is where it goes, but really it serves a higher purpose that is made to be hidden from us up front. Because if the piece went nowhere, we would know it was suppose to.

The light has to have some reason, It is a huge blue flickering light in a room that hasn't been accessed yet and is strategically placed so you can't see exactly what it is.

I went into theater mode and saw that it's just a florescent light that just flickers. There could be something to it, but I thought I'd just put it out there that it isn't as mysterious as we think.