2 Sides/Commitment

heyitsbak3s

Let me start by saying I didn't come up with this theory, I'm stealing most of it from Taklok, in his reply on the commintment furthers EE post he says

This got me thinking..... What if it WAS required to have two players do one side, and the other's do one side? It would make sense, really, as we already have the two factions similar to the Jackass Flats scenario. Don't believe me? Look at the character quotes! To put it simply, Misty likes Marlton, but hates Stuhlinger, who returns said affection. Now, if we look at Marlton, he likes Misty, but HATES Russman. Know who Russman likes? Yep. Samuel. Now naturally, Marlton is a man of science. Who is he going to follow more? Stuhlinger with the "voices" that only he can hear, or a voice that sounds like something electronic? That being said, WHAT IF the people who played Misty and Marlton completed Maxis's side, while Russman and Stuhlinger completed Richtofen's? It would be difficult as for the commitment thing, but it's worth a shot.

I have been picking up on the 2 pairs of friends just by listening to the quotes in the game, and by only letting sameul hear richtophen, treyarch has made it easy to see who would pick richtophens side vs. maxis...so instead of giving us many different combonation possibilites to try, it is easy to pick out the two. If anyone wants to try this with me i'm trying to get it done tonight im on xbox gt: "hey its bak3s" or PM me here.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic