The Tranzit EE continues confirmed Navcard accepted

blackfire561

Now im not sure if leaked things are allowed such as coding for the game but anyway I am just going to talk about it for the heck of it. So somebody found out the coding and I know what your thinking already but I want to talk about one thing specifically. The navcards in the coding posted in the description of a video by MrJoeTrocious it has the coding for campaign multiplayer and zombies. Now the thing I am here to talk about is the part with the navcard. In the middle of the page you will see in the coding it says.

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to take Navcard

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to insert Navcard

That is the incorrect navcard!

The navcard was accepted successfully

My team Group 247 is doing everything we can do get this but its in the coding so the navcard can be accepted. I dont want to get into anything else because thats all I wanted to post if you want to check it out your going to have to find MrJoeTrocious's video.

PS: sorry for the spelling and no periods I want to get this out there I will edit it later.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive had many games where after certain events/time, ALL 4 players show Navcard icons next to their player score. (I think reviving someone that doesn't show a card activates this, also using the mystery box may be another event)

Has anybody tried getting all players under the tower & inserting each or all cards?

I've never been able to get all players to the tower to try this & I havent read if this has been attempted.

The Navcard may have a programming thing about it being accepted, but it might not be in use. They might just have it there to trick those cheating the easter egg (i'm not trying to be mean, but thats kinda you) or they haven't implemented it yet.

OR i'm wrong and there is someway we can get it to accept the navcard.

That bunch of string maybe? I dont know

• Administrators

As far as I'm concerned, the current Nav Cards that we all have will not be accepted. While I want to say it has nothing to do with how we obtained the cards, I have this feeling that these cards may not be used...on this map. When we receive the DLC, ours might be accepted and theirs may be accepted in Green Run. Kinda like it forces us to go back to older maps so we don't get fixated on the newer ones too much (though we never really had this problem since every player has their own favorite map).

The code may not show it, but if the new location-card theory isn't exactly true, then maybe something we accomplish in-game will trigger the card reader so that it does accept our cards?

I keep imagining someplace we are missing on the map like the bank vault but more hidden where we could grab the navcard I can picture it and I want it to be true soooo bad.

It is possible. People would've discovered it by now (i assume with all these noclippers and such)

Also, the navcard picture is just a more HD, closer look at the Navcards. I'm pretty sure they all look that way.

I don't see how this is any kind of a breakthrough. So at some point the navcard reader will accept the correct navcard.... and? I think everyone pretty much had figured that from the start. It wouldn't be in the game if it couldn't be used at SOME point. the discussion was just whether or not the "correct navcard" is currently in the game, or is something that will come with DLC.

Although... I did have one theory if anyone feels like trying it out. Probably nothing, but... the navcard is the only Zombies item (that I can remember) that is right next to each player's points. Has anyone tried inserting the navcard with a million points? I mean, with the bank and all, players can store, what, $250,000 points each? And we have the ability to trade points. Maybe everyone should empty their bank account, give all their points to one player, then just play enough to make up the difference till you have a million and try it?

The only thing is, if this was the case I would think it would say "Navard not charged" or something instead of "incorrect navcard". Really, it's a longshot. But hey... may be worth a shot.

yeah maxis does talk at the end of the 2 player easter egg he says something about building a tricosomis device ,also my mate who was playing as sam in the same heard richtofen speaking to him and was something he never heard before,i went into theatre and it is some new dialouge but very hard to make out as hes on the bus and the driver decides to speak at the same time,

Anyway i got it saved in my file if anyone wants to check it out, just to be clear this dialouge came after completeing maxis side and then turning power back on

error wrong navcard ok so i did the easter egg with power off and its all lit up orange red colors round the map what i did notice is that there is more than one pylon on tranzit and the wire on the pylon can be lit up so i go in custom game alone i have done the easter egg so i put power on link all 8 green lights up with the teleports on floor with the creates i emp the light in town all light go out and the pylon starts to change colors to red orange purple blue also the wire on the pylon are flashing red blue white so i turn power of and go to pylon i add navcard all pylons light train tracks and train station become open am not shore if its mining station its just before power station to ur right have fun and your welcome

error wrong navcard ok so i did the easter egg with power off and its all lit up orange red colors round the map what i did notice is that there is more than one pylon on tranzit and the wire on the pylon can be lit up so i go in custom game alone i have done the easter egg so i put power on link all 8 green lights up with the teleports on floor with the creates i emp the light in town all light go out and the pylon starts to change colors to red orange purple blue also the wire on the pylon are flashing red blue white so i turn power of and go to pylon i add navcard all pylons light train tracks and train station become open am not shore if its mining station its just before power station to ur right have fun and your welcome

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS

btw im new here sup

been lurking for a while now

Proof or it never happened...

Okay, let me take a crack at this.

He completed Maxis side, then whent into a custom game. He turned power on, created portals under all 8 Streetlights and then used a EMP at the Traffic Light? Then the Tower changed from Orange to Blue. He then went to the Tower and the Nav Card worked, then all the Tower's in the Map lit up.

Now there is a set of Train Tracks that cut through the map, you can see them on both directions to the Power Station. There are Train Cars scattered around but no Engine.

But unless He forgot to mention he had three other players, does this mean Richtofens side of the EE can be done with one Player?

Or maybe we should ignore what he said seeing as he Joined the sight yesterday?

[tab][/tab]As I was skimming through CoDz over the last 30 minutes or so, I've noticed a disturbing trend in posts, there appear to be a lot of overly hostile reactions towards some new speculation on EE steps. Regardless of if he/she is correct or not please avoid insults, name calling, or any other form of harassment in your responses to him/her, or who ever may be posting the next batch of "steps". I will give out warnings, and eventually bans for poor behavior, or rude/insulting comments. The trick is to ignore things that you cannot formulate at least a neutral response on. Every time you comment, you're just bumping those posts back into the light. It's a nasty domino effect. So please,

Be nice my fellow CoDZ members.

Thanks for listening.

If you have any comments you wish to relay to me about this post, please send it in a PM. No need to move this more off topic than I already did.