Hello! - KJoeM

KJoeM

Hey all! I am new to this forum and website! I was looking around for news for Nuketown Zombies and found this website. I read through some of the boards and really enjoyed what I read.

My name is Kyle, if anyone was wondering. :lol: Just a little bit about myself. I have been playing Zombies since WaW, and have loved it ever since. I am currently a Junior in college studying criminal justice, also with a minor in web design. If you have any questions please ask me! I will try to input my zombie knowledge of zombies as I can.

Thanks for reading and I hope y'all have a good day!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hey all! I am new to this forum and website! I was looking around for news for Nuketown Zombies and found this website. I read through some of the boards and really enjoyed what I read.

My name is Kyle, if anyone was wondering. :lol: Just a little bit about myself. I have been playing Zombies since WaW, and have loved it ever since. I am currently a Junior in college studying criminal justice, also with a minor in web design. If you have any questions please ask me! I will try to input my zombie knowledge of zombies as I can.

Thanks for reading and I hope y'all have a good day!

Hey lad - welcome to the zombie community! Zombies is just everyone's passion, huh? [Of course, who doesn't love a screaming freak bag?] Those are some interesting subjects you're studying. I myself am also a web designer, but it's only a hobby and not a college session. :lol:

Have yourself a great time and hope to see you around more!

Welcome to CoDz :)

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Hows college going? :P

I will! Great, at the moment I am in finals week, just got one more left before I head home for the winter. Glad this semester is over, been taking crazy amounts of classes to catch up from my mistake as a freshman! Lol!

Hey lad - welcome to the zombie community! Zombies is just everyone's passion, huh? [Of course, who doesn't love a screaming freak bag?] Those are some interesting subjects you're studying. I myself am also a web designer, but it's only a hobby and not a college session. :lol:

Have yourself a great time and hope to see you around more!

Yup! I will of course be around more often, you guys seem to have an interesting and close community, that doesn't seem to troll that much! I just love web designing myself. I work with HTML 5 at the moment, and have my own business. But thanks for your kind hello, makes me feel welcomed!

Ah, HTML is the newest update, eh? I work alongside that and CSS with just enough PHP to get me by. Of course, there's always new restrictions like browser formatting and whatnot. But I'm glad you feel welcomed! You are now part of the big family. :lol:

It's a great deal of fun working with it! I do feel welcomed and wish to become very well respected within it! :)