Laundry Door handle being a KeyCard Reader?

YouReaper

FIRST POST (sorry guys if this has been discussed but I could not see any label relating DIRECTLY to a Card Reader Door)

First post and could not find much info on the NavCards (because we are ALL trying to figure them out) but I have heard little mention of the "Card Reader" next to the Pack A punch? The number correspond with codes on the Moon from Blops 1. Now since people are going crazy over the Laundromat door and the lights that come from it, perhaps the NavCard(s) need to be inserted into various locations to be imprinted with the codes that are visible (such as the reader near the PaP) Just a thought and have yet to prove it. I am in need of completing the second half of the EE so perhaps that is necessary. We know that Laundromat has significance and may be accessible (after viewing the vid where a guy's game glitched and he could view all interactable items/doors OPEN and the Laundry Door was open clear as day.) The reason I bring this up along with the NavCards is possibly the Laundry door is a keycard door (like modern electric lock doors) After examining the door with great detail this could be a possibility. If someone could give this a try then please let me know.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic