Commitment furthers the EE?

itstheref

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of the character specific tasks. Remember the TV message that said the group had been split down the middle. That is clearly a tip. I'm thinking it may turn into a grief type situation pitting 2vs2 to battle for the power then their next step. Not sure how this will work but it makes sense.

Curious, has anyone EMP'd the box when the sparkling Orb is on a gun? (red) or punched it with the galvaknuckles when it's a blue orb?

I don't think those lights on the laundry mat door are showing up because he's shooting it with the RPD, I think they'll show up anyway. I think it's going to boil down with linking the beam up to other ones of the same color. If they are showing up because he's shooting it then obviously try more power, ray gun, PaP RPD, Hamr, double tap..

I would experiment with the Avagrado in the area and/or the thunderstorm in the area. (I still have a suspicion that the Avagrado may be Maxis himself but anyway)

Just some thoughts..

I don't know. But Spiderbyte might be onto something.

I always felt that the reason why there are two sides to the EE and only one side can be saved to your Online Profile is because what you choose will have an effect on the DLC's to come. That's the same for the Nav Card.

So maybe we should pick a side, and ignore the other.

BTW: Completed Richtofen Sides, Add me if you want but I'm not going to mess with Maxis Side.

Add AND send me a message. Jeager1999 Xbox

I don't see NavCard being used in future expansion. Why even make it an option if you can't use it now? Doesn't make sense and it's not something that the Zombies team would do. If it's there now, then it can be used. Especially since the developers confirmed that there is more that we're missing.

Hmmm. I think we need to investigate the quote from the delirious crazy man. He obviously has gone mad and is talking to the voices. He says that their intent is to destroy the planet and kill us all. But who is he talking to? It seems he may be pointing to Maxis since he says they destroyed everything starting with the evil radio box thing.

But the point I'm trying to make is that the destroy everything electronic. I bet this is part of the Easter Egg. Maybe not now, but at one point.

Hear me out. I bet we find the correct NavCard, then we put it in the reader and something happens. At one point after that, we will have to destroy the NavCard reader and destroy everything else that is electronic, whether it be perk machines and such. Just a thought.

Fated, I knew I liked you for a reason. Thank you. And no, don't you guys even bring up the moon EE. Yes, that required things from two different EEs. But the difference here is those two EEs were already there prior, and I don't think we would have needed those items (yet) if Moon was actually set in Paris like they planned. Moon was the next map. They decided to require the two prior EEs to do that one. I don't see them putting something in a map, having the next map have something that the previous map EE required, and having to go back. Not only does it just not seem right from a logical stand point, it doesn't seem right from a DESIGN standpoint. So yes, NavCard is to be used now. How? I don't know, can't say that much. That right there is all I can say in that regard.

And I think you are right about the electronics. We WILL find the right NavCard. It's only a matter of time. And.... commitment. *badum tish*

I wonder why the traffic light is glowing in the guys video?

I think it may have to do with the Laundro-Beams. DO the beams ever go through THAT street light? If so, maybe you have to wait until you get the orb there, and then try to get a beam to go through it?

I was just watching this video and had an idea- doesn't the bus go directly under that street light? Try going on top of the bus and coming in contact with it. something may happen

I'm constantly on other forums and Youtube trying to figure out new stuff for this easter egg and stumbled across a dope theory.

Jimmy Zielinski had a tweet about "Commitment"

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/stat ... 9865874432

One guy said he finished the Rictofen side of the EE about 8-9 days ago and NEVER did the Maxis side. He's played everyday since then and each day theres more and more lights and sounds. When he first did it there wasn't any he was really aware of in town etc.. So the theory goes as if you "commit" to one side long enough perhaps the story can progress.

Also NGTZombies posted a video minutes ago eluding to this as well and had the quote from the start of a game when it says "This is a marathon, not a sprint"

So perhaps you must play and stay commited to one side for a certain amount of days or times played?

It makes sense given the fact nobody has figured it out and most of the people who are trying really hard to have switched over from both sides over and over again. Thoughts?

I like this. It Fits. Not a sprint ...a marathon, camp is torn down the middle, commitment to one side or another. I have only done the Richtofen side also

Well iam looking if anyone is on Xbox at the Moment i have The Richthofen side done if you have the maxis side done then maybe we can start figuring out where the other beams go to across the map cause it seems that the orb on the Tower seems to be a big indicator of what to do.

Just msg the Gt : OPL Razor

please have a mic so we can talk but i got hopes that we could figure a lot out if we started trying this.

FYI i would also be recording every thing so if there is something i can post it here immediately