I think I figured out the laundry matt

dananajordan

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone says how the lazers connect to the door after you complete maxis or richtofens ee. I havent done neither but I was messing around and cane across this. The monkey disappears just how the box would after it moves(lightning- then a laugh) so what if someone emps it at the same time? This is definately a clue, theirs too much about this room to just be coincidence

If you recall on moon, step 8, you throw the thing at the section outside of area 51. There could be.an out of the map trigger system put into tranzit that might make the bus driver take a new route? Just a theory.though

They actually seem to like their 'out of the map' stuff - you have to do something similar on Shangri-la and Ascension, if I remember correctly?

I hope you are on to something, but I feel like you are mistaken. (Sorry to shoot you down) When you throw a monkey out side of the map, it disappears and the laugh heard when the box moves is activated. This also happens with Gersh's.

Maybe you are on to something here though! If the laundry mat was actually able to be entered wouldn't the monkey act normally? So if anything, this shows that the laundry mat is not a playable portion of the map. 8-)

I hope you are on to something, but I feel like you are mistaken. (Sorry to shoot you down) When you throw a monkey out side of the map, it disappears and the laugh heard when the box moves is activated. This also happens with Gersh's.

Maybe you are on to something here though! If the laundry mat was actually able to be entered wouldn't the monkey act normally? So if anything, this shows that the laundry mat is not a playable portion of the map. 8-)

He has a good point, the monkey should behave normally if you were able to.