Anyone seen the bottom of the bus?

remusVB

Has anyone experimented with what is underneath the bus? At the Bus Depot, the bus stops over a patch of lava that is depressed a few feet in the ground. As far as I am aware, this is the only place in all of Green Run where the lava is coupled with an elevation change.

It might be nothing, but I'm going to try to duck under the bus as it begins to park at the Bus Depot. Maybe there's something under there...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other then dying really fast, sounds like a really good idea. I'l try solo a few times, and see if I cant see anything!

*Side note......Does that small hole on the side of the bus where you can see some sort of engine. Seems out of place, and maybe Tranzit is just making me CccRrraaAAaZzZzZYYyyY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You say it looks like there is a piece missing from the front axle area? Is there any text that comes up indicating that you could interact with anything down there?

Maybe you could attach something...like the buildable weapon?

I seem to remember Richtofen saying that the bus could go faster, "If only you could build a jet engine"...

Has anyone tried to attach it during the Easter Egg?

You say it looks like there is a piece missing from the front axle area? Is there any text that comes up indicating that you could interact with anything down there?

I seem to remember Richtofen saying that the bus could go faster, "If only you could build a jet engine"...

Has anyone tried to attach it during the Easter Egg?

Or use it facing both front and back while on the roof of the bus?

And theater mode isn't useless, especially with the no fog feature in there.

I got jugg and jumped in the lava pit at the bus depo, but i didn't se any indications or anything. But it's hard to say because the burning effect blur the screen pretty good! Havn't tried the emp'ing the bus when it's on the broken bridge, I have just looked under it in Theater mode. But it's my opinion that the free camera can go the same places as the characters!

Why do people always assume there's more to obviously finished easter eggs? Jesus give it up already

It's cool that people are passionate about zombies, and like I always say... if they're having fun, then awesome! Pointless or not, gaming is about enjoying yourself... and if trying ridiculous things to advance something you probably can't even advance is entertaining you, then keep it up!

That said, it's making this forum a bit awful lately. Some of us try to contribute worthwhile discussions or discoveries and not clutter up the forum with a new thread every time they have some stupid idea pop into their heads without at least trying it out first... or spamming about their "zombies clan". Hell, I try not to post a new thread unless I at least have a video of my own that I feel will contribute something worthwhile. But more and more people come on here and just post things like;

"I think I solved the entire tranzit map!! Must read epic discovery with proof!!

I shot at a wall and it left a bullet hole!! This is way too significant to be nothing!! Also, I threw a monkey out of the map and there was a laugh!! THIS IS THE NEXT STEP!!"

or

"Can someone try this??

Throw a grenade in the bus and maybe it will find a new route! Just a thought I had maybe it is the next step!!"

Like... um... couldn't you have just gone into the game and done that without starting another new thread? I mean, I hate to single someone out... but couldn't the OP have looked under the bus and posted if he actually found something? It takes no more than a couple minutes. Or at least just add this to one of the countless other "Someone try this ridiculous thing" threads.

I dunno... I left the Activision Call of Duty zombies forum during the Black Ops days because of stuff like this, and decided to come here for BOII because it seemed generally more mature and intelligent. Maybe I need to just take a break until the whole EE thing blows over and things calm down. Shouldn't be long now that people are cheating the entire thing by digging through the game files. :roll:

Why do people always assume there's more to obviously finished easter eggs? Jesus give it up already

It's cool that people are passionate about zombies, and like I always say... if they're having fun, then awesome! Pointless or not, gaming is about enjoying yourself... and if trying ridiculous things to advance something you probably can't even advance is entertaining you, then keep it up!

That said, it's making this forum a bit awful lately. Some of us try to contribute worthwhile discussions or discoveries and not clutter up the forum with a new thread every time they have some stupid idea pop into their heads without at least trying it out first... or spamming about their "zombies clan". Hell, I try not to post a new thread unless I at least have a video of my own that I feel will contribute something worthwhile. But more and more people come on here and just post things like;

"I think I solved the entire tranzit map!! Must read epic discovery with proof!!

I shot at a wall and it left a bullet hole!! This is way too significant to be nothing!! Also, I threw a monkey out of the map and there was a laugh!! THIS IS THE NEXT STEP!!"

or

"Can someone try this??

Throw a grenade in the bus and maybe it will find a new route! Just a thought I had maybe it is the next step!!"

Like... um... couldn't you have just gone into the game and done that without starting another new thread? I mean, I hate to single someone out... but couldn't the OP have looked under the bus and posted if he actually found something? It takes no more than a couple minutes. Or at least just add this to one of the countless other "Someone try this ridiculous thing" threads.

I dunno... I left the Activision Call of Duty zombies forum during the Black Ops days because of stuff like this, and decided to come here for BOII because it seemed generally more mature and intelligent. Maybe I need to just take a break until the whole EE thing blows over and things calm down. Shouldn't be long now that people are cheating the entire thing by digging through the game files. :roll:

It's not about maturity it's just people wanting to contribute to the helping in finding the end of this EE. Calm down and enjoy the community actually working together for once instead of fighting and complaining all the time.