After ToB... Possible Next Step With PROOF. Portals.

Travvvy91

After we all completed the ToB (for the first time) we started to do the other Side of the story. Build the table underneath the tower. Along the way I decided to create a Portal, this was where I put my turbine to finish the ToB achievement the first time around. After about 30sec or so I noticed something very strange... It look as if the Portal was having an effect on the light post. The light started sparking green like as if it were being charged up, you'll see in the video. I also ran to the diner to try the same thing... It did in fact do the same thing at the diner.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/v7zQvk_TBUI

Let me know what you guys think, and sorry for the shitty iPhone quality, all I have! haha

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ran around and did this to every street light after the EE.

It is shooting a beam out in at least 2 different directions.

Im sure the beam is not "just a random beam" It is shooting dead horizontal toward the town with one of them and dead at another street light another time.

Link them up maybe.

One other thing. The beam looks like its low on power. Anyone tried putting a turbine down to "boost" the power of the beam.

No, you have to open a portal to make the green sparks start. Yes it is true that they make the Red spinning thing then shoot a beam to the power with no portal present.

Ok. Do we know if making a portal at a lamp without having the EE done causes the same flicker and sparks?

I cant remember. Someone will have to test it.

Wait wait wait- you said you started building the table after you completed the EE, right? Meaning the table is NOT part of Tower of Babble. Correct?

Because I've been trying to say for a while that building the table is NOT necessary to complete ToB, and people keep trying to argue with me. If I'm understanding you correctly, and you finished the EE before building the table then that validates my suspicion that the table isn't needed... and I was right all along. As I (of course) thought I was.

Wait wait wait- you said you started building the table after you completed the EE, right? Meaning the table is NOT part of Tower of Babble. Correct?

Because I've been trying to say for a while that building the table is NOT necessary to complete ToB, and people keep trying to argue with me. If I'm understanding you correctly, and you finished the EE before building the table then that validates my suspicion that the table isn't needed... and I was right all along. As I (of course) thought I was.

No you do not need to build the table to complete ToB, its only for richtofens part.

No you do not need to build the table to complete ToB, its only for richtofens part.

Ah, okay... I was getting the two of them confused. I guess I'm going to have to get an Xbox Live trial for my alternate account, make a new Elite account, and tie that to my alternate youtube account just to prove you don't need the table for Richtofen's side either. I really wish I could just reset the table on my main account to not be built when I start the game.