This picture answers some important questions

JumpinSheep

RIGHT CLICK AND OPEN IMAGE IN NEW TAB TO SEE FULL IMAGE!

If you take a look at the signs, everything has to do with meat. There is also a scoreboard in the top left, so we know this art is depicting Grief mode on Town. But there are other stuff that are hidden at first glance. Look at the church to the left of the art. If you can see, the tip of the church is being struck with lightning. Why would something like this be in a GRIEF mode depiction, when tranzit mode has to do with the avagodro and electricity? This could possibly be a new direction to take in continuing the easter egg.

Next, from this picture, we can determine where town is located. If you look to the top right of the art, we can see a route sign. I believe the sign says route 68, but if kinda looks like 66 as well. Either way, when you look up route 66 and 68, these routes are in nevada, most likely close to nuketown. I say this because, in nuketown, people have been hearing a bus, most likely meaning that tranzit is located nearby. The only problem is, I cant find the exact location of this town in real life. I was trying to find an intersection like town on route 68 or 66. If you can help, or have any suggestions/comments, please feel free to reply to this post.

ADDITION: Also I forgot to mention that the falling star looking object coming from the sky, I would assume to be the object that can be seen in the bowling alley in the town next to the laundr-o-mat.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually the loading screen for a gamemode called MEAT. Where two teams are cordoned off in the middle and have to "grief" the others by throwing meat at the over side and killing them.

Wether this is a seperate gamemode to come, or one that was scrapped and replaced by grief is unknown. They are both there in the files though so i'm leaning more to future content.

Well there are other topics about the location of the map and the idea has basically been confirmed there so your pretty on with that. Interesting photo really since this is not seen in game. I hope this is some kind of free fun update for some upcoming event where the level is all tricked out if even for just a day. Like a 12/21/12 party in zombies because it's the end of the world and all.