No light in tunnel

darkstorm100

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

went darkk..? just for a second...? i usually run the tunnel a lot. I have never noticed that with the power on. In fact it is the only spot where you can see light shining all the time through the cracks in the top of the tunnel.

Pretty odd since you can see the day x 2 me sign when entering the tunnel from both ways.

The avogadro will not spawn in the tunnel. He will come in when following players.

Oh wow. I didn't even know that! That is probably what makes it a safer train over the diner and the farm and such. Also, if the tunnel is going dark, chances are its just a lighting effect/glitch. There is lava in there so it should be bright all the time :)

I figured he didnt spawn in the tunnel. Ive gone 25 rounds without seeing him once. Also, i was playing with friends, and i was goin it alone in the tunnel when one of them went down. I went to help the other player and low and behold they were glitching in the power station. The avogadro was on the bottom level with him, so i dropped down and started knucking him. 2 hits, 3 hits, 16 hits later, still alive. So if your teammates go down at the power station, leave them.