anyone used the turret for the EE?

r94o

Hey,

I've been lurking on this site for a while and i am just wondering if anyone has actually used the turret for anything? like put it in front of the laundromat or something.

my friends couldn't care less about zombies, so if anyone wants to help me do this easter egg then just reply (preferably uk)

cheers guys

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the turret and the electrical trap must be used for something important, but we just haven't got to that point yet :)

Im in the same situation as you with the easter egg, my friends couldn't care less. What system are you playing on?

i believe i am playing on the eggbox 360

I placed Turret on glass and powered it, hoping it would auto aim on the door and the light beams would go everywhere. Sadly, nothing. Also tried electric trap. Nothing doing.

I still have a few more interesting things I've found but I like to exhaust my ideas before posting them here. If you wanna play, add FatedTitan on 360. I'm in US, but I have some UK friends that I play with and they normally don't have bad connection issues.

I placed Turret on glass and powered it, hoping it would auto aim on the door and the light beams would go everywhere. Sadly, nothing. Also tried electric trap. Nothing doing.

Maybe throw the turret in the middle of the road after the tunnel so the driver changes courses before the diner? Kind of like a road block.

Reminds me of the kid at the end in Road Warrior with the two guns. :D