Glitches are for bitches - Zombie Barrier glitch still works

patastinky

Whenever a glitch video is uploaded it creates a whirlwind of controversy. I hate glitches just as much as the next guy and the only way to get these patched is to expose them. I've already tweeted my video to TREYARCH via twitter and I hope that by posting here you guys can help me do the same. I am by NO means the "glitch police", but I do believe that together we can make a difference and better the gaming experience by exposing glitches in a game.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you. I hate playing a match in Zombies and everyone's like "Dude! Wanna try this glitch I found out?" I go "No." And that act like I'm alien for not wanting to abuse this game.

It's really frustrating that people sort glitches out to abuse them and become #1 on the leader boards. I know we'll never be 100% glitch free, but as a community we can expose the issues and hopefully in future DLC's and/or games these bugs will be ironed out.

To be honest, i wouldn't be apposed to having some kind of "cheat enabler" in the game for "offline use only." I think this will allow those people who want to, say, turn on GOD mod and just kill zombies all day, to do so. what do you think?

I agree with you. I hate playing a match in Zombies and everyone's like "Dude! Wanna try this glitch I found out?" I go "No." And that act like I'm alien for not wanting to abuse this game.

It's really frustrating that people sort glitches out to abuse them and become #1 on the leader boards. I know we'll never be 100% glitch free, but as a community we can expose the issues and hopefully in future DLC's and/or games these bugs will be ironed out.

To be honest, i wouldn't be apposed to having some kind of "cheat enabler" in the game for "offline use only." I think this will allow those people who want to, say, turn on GOD mod and just kill zombies all day, to do so. what do you think?

I don't think the cheater will change honestly. Having a cheat menu would be alright I guess. I don't think a cheat menu suits this game very well, but it might detract cheaters from cheating online.

Urgh... I have a friend that was always wanting to try barrier glitches and stuff on Ascension. I'm like... "Why?" He isn't the type of person that cares about or even looks at the leaderboards, so I don't even get the point of it. Ok, let's sit here where the zombies can't touch us and play for hours doing... nothing? How is that even fun?

I'm cool with some glitches. Hell, I abused the shit out of the duplication glitch in Minecraft before we got Creative Mode, but even though zombies in itself isn't competitive... the leaderboards are VERY competitive, so this stuff needs to be stopped ASAP. And 3arc should be watching the games of those who get to ridiculously high rounds to make sure they're legit.... and reset them if they are not.

There are too many glitches for my liking in Zombies.

They are doing a great job of balancing the multiplayer (minus the UAV scorestreak change, screw that) but they need to focus more on Zombies.

There are some glitches that aren't that bad to use, like the one putting a dolly cam in the power room so there is no fog, but using them to get to high rounds is just unfair for those who are actually trying hard and that have real skill.

anyone have a video of the glitch in the power room? ill try to get one tonight and try to figureout how to post it.

Glitch: Stand on the edge of the giant lava filled hole in the buildable room @power station, the part underneath where you have to jump across the catwalk above. Sometimes the wires for the jetgun are here.