Tranzit Expansions "Very likely" - Nav Card Bus Routes

OPLRazor

Yeah, definitely think it's a skin pack, and for grief mode by the looks of it, there's an easily visible meat chunk being thrown in the image, same as the ones you randomly get in grief mode.

and I also agree, though I feel conflicted about going through game files, it's like finding out what your Christmas present is before Christmas.. :\

Ruins the fun of the chase, says I

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice find man! I dont think anyone has actually thought to look at the files themself to find clues. What I find a bit weird is that there are pictures for loading screens from previous zombies. Like what is the Der Reise loading screen doing in BLACK OPS 2 program files. Picture dacc59ao.dds looks to be like the bowling alley that has the metal object in it in Town. The picture to the left of that looks to be like some alternate bus routes, or possibly even the day/night routes. Nice find really!

!

Who knows maybe just treyarch just being treyarch and trolling :P

but i find it interesting they would take very first map (Nacht) the midwayish map (Der Reise) and the Last map from the previous bunch (Moon) so i feel like its setup to be part of the last dlc but who knows xD

Yeah, definitely think it's a skin pack, and for grief mode by the looks of it, there's an easily visible meat chunk being thrown in the image, same as the ones you randomly get in grief mode.

and I also agree, though I feel conflicted about going through game files, it's like finding out what your Christmas present is before Christmas.. :\

Ruins the fun of the chase, says I

I Could just go through the Easter egg code right now but i have my limits i shall not touch that file till Black ops 3 comes out. ( its buried away in my rick ashley folder) Anyway i found the BO2 Zombies wasent the greatest and i try to be fare with it but its hard.

Really nice find man! I dont think anyone has actually thought to look at the files themself to find clues. What I find a bit weird is that there are pictures for loading screens from previous zombies. Like what is the Der Reise loading screen doing in BLACK OPS 2 program files. Picture dacc59ao.dds looks to be like the bowling alley that has the metal object in it in Town. The picture to the left of that looks to be like some alternate bus routes, or possibly even the day/night routes. Nice find really!

!

Who knows maybe just treyarch just being treyarch and trolling :P

but i find it interesting they would take very first map (Nacht) the midwayish map (Der Reise) and the Last map from the previous bunch (Moon) so i feel like its setup to be part of the last dlc but who knows xD

Maybe the last map pack will be a "best of"? Only the most popular maps from before.

Some things are wrong here:

Your "consmic Silverback" is simply the texture for the monkey bomb

I've seen the alternate bus driver skin, and there is absolutley NO snow marks on it, that, and the fact the snow looks quite crap makes it look like it was added on in paint, tbh.

There also seems to be a SILVER/GREY bus in the textures.

Hmm

I've seen the alternate bus driver skin, and there is absolutley NO snow marks on it, that, and the fact the snow looks quite crap makes it look like it was added on in paint, tbh.

Hmm

That isn't snow lol. It's a different map for the same model, like a bump map. A bump map is a black and white version of a texture, where the contrast to black to white means how much displacement there is.

Example:

Hmm

Whtie in the textures is supposed to be clear, not snow.

They put the images there mainly for the game to work, but also for us to go explore and dig them out, if they didnt want us to see them, they might as well just had locked them up, for us not being to see the images.. Either treyarc is trolling us or they are were trying to lay down clues for us to follow them..

Remember the tweet from Jimmy.. he was saying that we had all the pieces of the puzzle, we just had to figure out how to put them in place. I think he was hinting in that.. I dont have BO II, but this should be further investigated upon..

Definitely looks like a DLC map or something.. Looks awesome imo.

Looks like a funkier version of Town. Look, the "useless" church is there on the left hand side.

Don't want to get my hopes up but I hope this is the play as a zombie mode that was previously alluded to. If they wanted to sell DLC, adding DLC exclusive game modes like that that people want to play is a great way to do it.