Tranzit Expansions "Very likely" - Nav Card Bus Routes

OPLRazor

So i decided to take a look at my Pc Files for black ops 2 and i stumbled across some interesting files, basically i found 4 files that go by the names "zm_tranzit_gump_prealloc_0" There is 3 more files numbered in order with the same name except the end number going 1,2,3. The idea that there are simular file names except that they are named for each stop on tranzit and i think that these files point toward that they plan to expand the current tranzit map as they have already put aside these 4 "spots" on the map and would go with the idea of the 4 dlc's and each dlc it would just fill in the information for the location. ill link a screenshot of the file list as proof.

http://imgur.com/IjHPd

I also found some the loading screens from some past maps just dont Read here if you dont wish to know.

Screenshot Here : http://imgur.com/Lpjdi

So the Loading screens i found were for Nacht, Der Reise, And Moon so i feel there is a high chance you will be seeing these come back in a later DLC

****DO NOT READ IAM AN IDIOT I FORGOT ABOUT MONKEY BOMBS****

I Also Found a Texture which is very Interesting and may blow some minds ( I think its quite insane) but ill wait to see if you guys would like to know, if the majority do not wish to just pm me

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice find man! I dont think anyone has actually thought to look at the files themself to find clues. What I find a bit weird is that there are pictures for loading screens from previous zombies. Like what is the Der Reise loading screen doing in BLACK OPS 2 program files. Picture dacc59ao.dds looks to be like the bowling alley that has the metal object in it in Town. The picture to the left of that looks to be like some alternate bus routes, or possibly even the day/night routes. Nice find really!

!

Maybe they'll have a fifth DLC... with all the old maps and Nuketown Zombies. Free to those of us that got the Hardened Edition and a bonus to those who bought the season pass.

I dunno, I'd just like them to do something like they did for Black Ops, because I was pretty disappointed that I went through the trouble of preordering the Hardened edition six months before release, and spending the extra money just because I wanted Nuketown Zombies... only to find out I could have gotten it a month later with the season pass. They gave Moon free to people that got Hardened the last time, I was really hoping we would get a bonus this time, too.

can you tell me the location of these pictures? I have black ops 2 on the pc also. just wondering.
Pretty easy to find since mostly all games are installed the same way. Go to Local Disk/Program Files(x86)/Activision or Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. It should be fairly simple to dig around and find them.

can you tell me the location of these pictures? I have black ops 2 on the pc also. just wondering.
Pretty easy to find since mostly all games are installed the same way. Go to Local Disk/Program Files(x86)/Activision or Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. It should be fairly simple to dig around and find them.

I looked around and couldn't find, thats why i was asking him. Thanks though

This is interesting.

Although I think its wrong to go through the game files to find stuff, its already done and I can't unsee what i've already read.

That picture looks like a screenshot / concept art from a new map, or perhaps town when it was still with all its stuff and electricity.

Shoot man I'm sorry, should of put a spoiler alert or something.

This is interesting.

Although I think its wrong to go through the game files to find stuff, its already done and I can't unsee what i've already read.

That picture looks like a screenshot / concept art from a new map, or perhaps town when it was still with all its stuff and electricity.

Shoot man I'm sorry, should of put a spoiler alert or something.

Its okay, I probably would've seen it eventually.

I looked around and couldn't find, thats why i was asking him. Thanks though

Yes sorry i never got back fast enough but they are al located in the .ipak files but its seems you found it xD, Anyway you also find the silver back texture yet?

• Administrators

The screenshots in the earlier posts belong to some kind of DLC skin pack. Notice how the church and Juggernog room are decorated with all those signs. Seems like a Christmas bundle with all the holiday lights and snow marks on the 2nd image of the Bus Driver.

Also, you guys shouldn't be exploiting game files. We've have this problem before, and this certainly is not exception either. Although I like seeing what interesting things we can find in the system, it's nothing but cheating our way through the unexpected.

The screenshots in the earlier posts belong to some kind of DLC skin pack. Notice how the church and Juggernog room are decorated with all those signs. Seems like a Christmas bundle with all the holiday lights and snow marks on the 2nd image of the Bus Driver.

Also, you guys shouldn't be exploiting game files. We've have this problem before, and this certainly is not exception either. Although I like seeing what interesting things we can find in the system, it's nothing but cheating our way through the unexpected.

I Can completely understand where you are coming from with this i find though that this run of zombies was a bit of a disappointment and i had the horrid fear that they would expand tranzit in this way iam just trying shed some light on the future of the game. The Loading screens i found were the most interesting mainly because idk if i want to be paying 50$ just to get something i already have. anyway it seems people went ahead and went to some of the more complex Textures such as the t.e.d.d ones thats why i said i would only pm people those types of textures which there is a ton of. :D