Halp!

AntJac

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Dunno, common courtesy, i gave out the crack for free until i ran out, now look where it's got me, an obsessive personality without what he's been doing for the past few days.

I should have asked why you go to this forum and ask for xbl.

Like what was your thought process?

And you are not even giving a reason.

You are just like: "Give me something kthxbye"

What makes you think that people will give you something when you act like that?

And why did you post this in the multiplayer section?

:|

I should have asked why you go to this forum and ask for xbl.

What makes you think that people will give you something when you act like that?

And why did you post this in the multiplayer section?

:|

What is the purpose of your questions? They lead nowhere except a higher post count; all I've seen you post are shitty, one word responses, and questions like this that add no contribution itt regardless what forum it's in.

But, I digress, I'll humour you.

Don't know if I can spend a week without Xbox, my HUD trial has run out, don't want to risk profits, dogs destroyed the couches last year, so i can't sit and watch tv, don't have cable in my room, can't watch tv. I can't leave my house until roughly 4:30 PM daily, so i really need this Xbox live, even if it is for only 2 days. Hmm, I'll post on the CoDz forum, I dislike begging, but I don't know if i can cope for an entire week, all i need to do is push back the withdraw period, and i won't be mood swing prone.

Easy, I dislike people breathing down my neck when I type, and after a long period of time I'm not going to go back and edit.

Plus i don't think anyone is going to give you anything, that's not to say i haven't gave one of those to my FRIENDS (when i did play on the Xbox 360 that is) but i wouldn't to a random stranger.

Wish I knew what it was like.

Sounds like you've got a healthy case of a first world problem. There are children in third world countries that have to walk five miles to the nearest source of clean water and you're complaining about being too bored at home. Here's a solution: go outside. Spend some time with your friends. Draw. Write. My love of writing was sparked by a bored afternoon with nothing to do. Who knows, maybe you'll decide to do something with your life and stop trying to leech off strangers on the internet for a free Xbox live trial.

And how DARE you call Lenne's posts 'shitty'. You have some guts, kid. Lenne is a friendly guy that always has something positive to say. There's a reason he won User of the Month, kid. You're a troll. Goodbye.

Sounds like you've got a healthy case of a first world problem. There are children in third world countries that have to walk five miles to the nearest source of clean water and you're complaining about being too bored at home. Here's a solution: go outside. Spend some time with your friends. Draw. Write. My love of writing was sparked by a bored afternoon with nothing to do. Who knows, maybe you'll decide to do something with your life and stop trying to leech off strangers on the internet for a free Xbox live trial.

And how DARE you call Lenne's posts 'shitty'. You have some guts, kid. Lenne is a friendly guy that always has something positive to say. There's a reason he won User of the Month, kid. You're a troll. Goodbye.

1. I don't live in a 3rd world country, so that doesn't pertain to me.

2. I cannot leave my house, if you hadn't read before.

3. I don't get bored, I just go back to a mental addiction I am trying to fight.

4. My parents kicked me out of school so I could watch dogs, don't think I'm going to be doing anything productive with my life.

1. I do agree my personal attack was fallible, but, what's done is done.

What is the purpose of your questions? They lead nowhere except a higher post count; all I've seen you post are shitty, one word responses, and questions like this that add no contribution itt regardless what forum it's in.

And THAT is where I draw the line.

I don't mean to start a war here, so take my word for it when I say this will be my only reply.

Dude, just come on. Regardless of whether or not the claims you made about Their posts (which I personally believe are not true) you have no right to straight up insult someone, calling their posts "S$&@y" and pointless. Sam had a good point though, and there's no need to insult them for it BEFORE you give a proper explanation. Believe me, I agreed with Sam entirely prior to reading your post. Now that I understand, I see what you mean, but prior to you explaining it, none of us can be blamed for our ignorance. It's not your fault either.

Look, my point is this is a forum of intellectuals, and if you choose not to see both sides of an issue (or something you choose to turn into an issue) nothing good will come from it. Stay professional. Stay classy.

As for the actual topic at hand, from a non-subjective viewpoint I doubt anyone will help you. Sorry but it's the sad truth.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Sorry for insulting anyone with my post, I know I've made an ass of myself, and would like to make up for it.

I'm now attending therapy, and trying to change for the better.

No problem friend.

And good to hear that you are doing something about your problems.

If you wish to talk to someone you can always pm me.