Proof That Laundry Door Opens!

tommy__123__

I was going through some easter egg stuff and found this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8EvV7edeu0&feature=plcp

As you can see he lost the connection to the host, and weird stuff was happening, but the import ant thing is that around 3:30, he goes to the town and all the doors are open, including the laundry door, but the ones that aren't doors are closed because they are just textures in the wall, this is proof that the laundry door does open!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems the closest thing to confirmation we have. Notice EVERYTHING that is interactable has vanished, Doors, perk machines, parts, seems like the workbench is, but maybe because it doesn't "do" anything per-say. The door by the box in the town IS still there, which means it doesn't effect doors that don't do anything

Seems the closest thing to confirmation we have. Notice EVERYTHING that is interactable has vanished, Doors, perk machines, parts, seems like the workbench is, but maybe because it doesn't "do" anything per-say. The door by the box in the town IS still there, which means it doesn't effect doors that don't do anything

Everything interactable except for the PaP door. This means that doors that require power at other areas were not affected.I still believe you're right though. The trash cans kind of tell me the door can't be open. I doubt power being somewhere else can move trash cans...

Everything interactable except for the PaP door. This means that doors that require power at other areas were not affected.I still believe you're right though. The trash cans kind of tell me the door can't be open. I doubt power being somewhere else can move trash cans...

The pap door is probably closed because its unloaded when its not loaded to prevent noclipping to see it

did anyone watch to 9:17??? he goes by the church and the boarded up window was wide open.. :?:

Oh just noticed that, though it seams that this disproves the church, because the doors were still closed, though it might just not be loaded, there is still hope!

yea i was thinkin that bcuz sumone said the PaP room wasnt open cuz it wasnt loaded

It's not proof that the door opens, it's just proof that you can interact with it... which we already pretty much knew. The perk machines are gone too... it's just the things you can interact with that have disappeared. If you look closely, there's a pile of dirt and rocks against the inside of that door. If you could actually open the door and go in there I don't think that would be there.

As far as the window at the church... zombies spawn from that window.

This could be a useful glitch, though... if something else in the map disappears that we didn't know we could interact with.