Little Easter Egg from Kevin/Clark.

So it's not really important, maybe some of you already have seen it, but... Well, nodoby noticed it until these musicians hinted it. But yeah, here is this lil' easter egg:

One of Clark S. Nova's fans mentioned his name being similar to Dr. Clarke from campaign, and the singer had said something very interesting:

Kevin Sherwood was part of that conversation, and the same day (30th November) he posted this:

The man on the picture hanged on the board is Clark S. Nova holding a GKNova briefcase!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow :o

I need to do the campaign now, there are probably more EE's in there then I thought there would be.

I don't know who Clark S. Nova is though, but it does sound very similiar to Clark :)

Clark S. Nova is the singer who sang Carrion. At least, that's his stage name. That would be a weird coincidence if it were his real name, so there's no way... right? :shock:

Wow :o

I need to do the campaign now, there are probably more EE's in there then I thought there would be.

I don't know who Clark S. Nova is though, but it does sound very similiar to Clark :)

Clark S. Nova is the singer who sang Carrion. At least, that's his stage name. That would be a weird coincidence if it were his real name, so there's no way... right? :shock:

I've heard that nobody uses their real names 'here' from a person who was talking about the new zombie singer.

It is odd though isn't it? A photo of a random man at the time, in Daniel Clark's office. The random man than turns out to be a singer for the next game which is released 2 years later. This begs the question though, what else have we overlooked that could be relevant now?

Whether he is part of Treyarch though. He might be part of the sound production team.

Pretty certain I found his Myspace. There are pictures of a man on it that look similar to the ones on his Facebook page. There was a comment on his page from 3 years ago that calls him Clark S. Nova. Whether that's his real name or stage name, it wasn't made up to suit Black Ops, that's for sure!

Also found out he was part of a band called Morsel. Yes, I am a stalker.

• 1 month later...

It is odd though isn't it? A photo of a random man at the time, in Daniel Clark's office. The random man than turns out to be a singer for the next game which is released 2 years later. This begs the question though, what else have we overlooked that could be relevant now?

Whether he is part of Treyarch though. He might be part of the sound production team.

Pretty certain I found his Myspace. There are pictures of a man on it that look similar to the ones on his Facebook page. There was a comment on his page from 3 years ago that calls him Clark S. Nova. Whether that's his real name or stage name, it wasn't made up to suit Black Ops, that's for sure!

Also found out he was part of a band called Morsel. Yes, I am a stalker.

Maybe he is mentioned in the credits for Black Ops?