Tranzit´s clocks, second bus and night?

Pride_J-A

Hello! :) I´m spanish so sorry if I make mistakes, I don´t know English very well ^^U XD

In Tranzit there are five clocks. If you explode it (with semtex, Ray Gun...) a sun or a Moon appears. But you have to know that the clocks reappear after 30 seconds.

For example, if you shoot to this clock, a Sun will appear.

There are five clocks:

[*:1yfywjwe] Bus station, near Quick Revive ---> Sun
    [*:1yfywjwe] Bus Station, near the Turbine ---> Sun
    [*:1yfywjwe] Bus station, at the room that you can open with the Turbino ---> Moon
    [*:1yfywjwe] Restaurant, inside the café --> Moon
    [*:1yfywjwe] Bank, near the Bank door ---> Moon

Tranzit happens at the morning/afternoon. I´m thinking that if 3 people explodes the 3 Moon Clocks at the same time, something could happen.

I think that maybe a fourth player have to stay inside the Tunnel while the other 3 people are exploding the clocks. I think that because this:

Day X/2 me ---> Day cross over to me, so I think that maybe a person have to stay inside the Tunnel

I hope that you understand me, sorry if I made mistakes, bye! ^^ :D :D :D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do u have proof of this happening a vid or pic just so other ppl can see maybe give u some feed back on what it might be

I didn´t proof that, I have to study and i can´t play xD It´s only just an idea, but it´s true that if you shoot at the clock with some explosive (like semtex or Mustang & sally) the clock will disappear and the will appear the form of a sun or a Moon (depending on if the clock have "rectangles" or "sticks" around or not)

:)

• Administrators

This...this is a very interesting find!! Of course, it will be difficult since there are four players and five clocks. But suppose you use a portal to reach an area quickly and align all of them to Suns.

I think you may have solved some kind of new find that will lead us somewhere! Great find OP!

That's a great find there!

So there are 4 clocks that read 7:49 & 1 clock that reads 5:11 (only clocks I've found anyway?)

The clock that reads 5:11 is in the Bus Terminal Ticket Booth (behind the barricades) next to the turbine workbench.

I wonder if the exploding the 4 clocks that read 7:49 at the same time will do something different or possibly another combination?

Well done, an awesome find.

Alright OP, I went into map to test out and see if I could find the "Moon" after Semtexing the clock. I didn't see a "Moon" could you please describe what you mean by this?

EDIT - And the "sun" clocks already have the metal plates surrounding them even before you Semtex them...so what do you mean by that? Thanks

I messed with the clocks last night. If u shoot them or throw a sticky the face of the clock turns dark from the explosion it doesn't really turn into anything from what I saw. U can still see clock number and hands.

I did however find something I felt was odd. Out of all the clocks in transit one clock has no clock hands. That would be the clock in the bank. It sits up high and their r no clock hands. I have completed babble but will soon. I did testing with ballistic knife shoot it(like ascension maybe) but nothing happens. Could be nothing but I found it odd

He said to wait 30 seconds for it to show up. I'll try to play with it tonight. I said a couple weeks ago something was up with the clocks.

Anyway, there are 4 clocks in the bus depot.

-By quick revive

-above metal door

-straight ahead up high after metal door is opened

(these are all reading 7:49)

The 4th one is showing a different time and is on the wall just inside the window by the building table. It's actually hard to see when all the boards are up.

I would also like to note that inside the room after opening the metal door there are lights hanging from the ceiling. When the power is turned on one of these lights lights up. Check out what color it is. :)

Happy hunting! I'll report if I find anything tonight.

Lovin all the new stuff coming to light!!! All you who lost faith and said there was nothing more to be found until the DLC can EAT IT!! *ahem* carry on :p

Lovin all the new stuff coming to light!!! All you who lost faith and said there was nothing more to be found until the DLC can EAT IT!! *ahem* carry on :P

Eat what? There's clocks in the game, and a light that lights up. What does that prove, other than that the people that used the depot needed to know what time it was, and they needed to... um.... see things at night?

When I see some definite proof of an EE continuation, I'll be the first to say I was wrong. I hope I am wrong! The EE as it is is kind of lame... no, it's really lame compared to the last couple. No permanent perks, new areas... nothing. But the closest thing I have seen to evidence of a continuation is the lights coming from the laundromat door... and since there are no voices, hints, or clues along with them and nobody has figured out how to do anything significant yet, I'm not putting much faith into them doing anything. Besides that all I see are a lot of increasingly outlandish, ridiculous, and desperate theories about what could be the next step (how many threads do we get a week where someone claims to have found the next step because they threw a monkey out of the playable area and heard a laugh??).

Really, can you blame me (and some others) for being skeptical? We've gone through this with almost every map since at least Der Riese. And not once was anything significant actually found after a week or so. Unlocking the secret "help" room on Der Riese, knifing the electrical boxes in Kino, opening the door across from the rocket in Ascension, finding the ice cave in Call of the Dead... not one of those amounted to anything. The only way I see this EE continuing is if, as I said in another thread, 3arc is continuing it through game updates. Otherwise it would have been found by now.

Really, can you blame me (and some others) for being skeptical? We've gone through this with almost every map since at least Der Riese. And not once was anything significant actually found after a week or so. Unlocking the secret "help" room on Der Riese, knifing the electrical boxes in Kino, opening the door across from the rocket in Ascension, finding the ice cave in Call of the Dead... not one of those amounted to anything. The only way I see this EE continuing is if, as I said in another thread, 3arc is continuing it through game updates. Otherwise it would have been found by now.

I wasn't a part of all that so I don't really feel your pain bro sorry. I do however feel that the lights and sparkling orbs absolutely point towards more to do with the easter egg. I wasn't as clear as I should have been. I wasn't saying the light and the clocks are anything but something to look into. A lot of the threads I've read people gave up before the lights were discovered so it was more geared toward them really. I stay hopeful that there is more, I haven't seen any true no clipping of this map yet like blops 1 have you? Like fly through the barriers and walls... underground? If so link me up please! Without someone proving there aren't any more areas I haven't seen yet I will continue to search for something more.

Quick update, another clock found:

There are six clocks:

Bus station, near Quick Revive ---> Sun

Bus Station, near the Turbine ---> Sun

Bus station, at the room that you can open with the Turbino ---> Moon

Bus station, Inside right of window next to turbine workbench ---> Moon

Restaurant, inside the café --> Moon

Bank, near the Bank door ---> Moon

Poster almost says "Ride the b bus"

That "B" is the one from the front of the bus depot, meaning the poster is a picture of the bus in front of the depot. Oddly enough that "B" is missing from the front of the depot on the side pictured.

I know what it is. I just won't put it past the zombies team to have done that intentionally.