carlsmith594

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

just wondering if anyone has tried this before i do. if so pls reply so i dont waste another night chasing my tail

You mean the steps in a different order? The Easter Egg has to be done exactly in chronological order. Richtofen's is a bit lenient when it came down to the Jet Gun and table, but Maxis is a strict setup.

just wondering if anyone has tried this before i do. if so pls reply so i dont waste another night chasing my tail

You mean the steps in a different order? The Easter Egg has to be done exactly in chronological order. Richtofen's is a bit lenient when it came down to the Jet Gun and table, but Maxis is a strict setup.

What would doing it in a different order achieve, if it worked at all? :shock:

• Administrators

I think the OP wants to know if a different order is possible so certain steps can be accomplished at an earlier time. For instance, trapping Avogadro via EMP can be a really biatch if you have come so far in the progress of the EE and he's nowhere to be found, however, you just saw him a few rounds earlier.

Mmm, good point. I guess it'd be pretty hard doing that. Especially hard without Juggernog. If you could do certain steps before others I guess you could trap the Avogadro before the power is off and yada yada yada. You understand what i mean hopefully.

What do you mean in the steps being lenient for the Richtofen Side?

• Administrators

The steps are congruent to Maxis's side in which the steps are done in chronological order and cannot be done at an earlier interval. While this is true, you can choose whether to build the Nav Card table and Jet Gun prior to turning on the power (even if you have it completed before Richtofen asks you about it). I mean, it's nothing like EMPing the portals beforehand, but it's something. ;)

when u put a turbine in the depot after the power has bin turned on n off maxis says u have activated the 1st of two suumiit or other. and ppl have disregarded this and just gone straight to the steps in the corn feild all i was saying was mybe leaving thos turbines under the 2 lights might help activate all 4 beams cos on maxis side of ee i have only ever had 2 beams going from street light not 4

• Administrators

when u put a turbine in the depot after the power has bin turned on n off maxis says u have activated the 1st of two suumiit or other. and ppl have disregarded this and just gone straight to the steps in the corn feild all i was saying was mybe leaving thos turbines under the 2 lights might help activate all 4 beams cos on maxis side of ee i have only ever had 2 beams going from street light not 4

Probably because he wants you to create that scalene formation he says. I always thought it happens at the end of the Easter Egg though..

Probably because he wants you to create that scalene formation he says. I always thought it happens at the end of the Easter Egg though..

You can create the scalene triangle and get Maxis to say the quotes about it immediately after turning on and off the power and before you even EMP the Avagrado by the tower. It doesn't seem like those quotes are specific to the end of the egg.