Something hidden coverup

Fite2live21

Is the goverment hiding some because the whole green run county makes a person fill as they were back in the 80s but inside the pack a punch room and at power it as a future type fell in those areas plus at power that electric thing ( that is just annoying ) is above that big generator and so that come to my mind what is the goverment trying to hide or it could be someone besides the goverment

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...I get where you are coming from, but it is entirely plausible that the government(or group 935) is hiding something but not that they live in the 80's. Why can't trazit take place in the 80's but the government just has very top of the line equipment that seems futuristic?

Hmm...I get where you are coming from, but it is entirely plausible that the government(or group 935) is hiding something but not that they live in the 80's. Why can't trazit take place in the 80's but the government just has very top of the line equipment that seems futuristic?

If the government was trying to hide something, they would never send CIA and CDC (both of the grief teams) over to investigate. I don't see that being very plausible, no offence :P