simple question regarding samantha/richtofen

joal0503

so we know...Moon/Nuketown takes place at the same time, or at least its presented like this...Tranzit AFTER both of those...

Richtofen switches souls/bodies with samantha with the Moon easter egg, as welll as the indicating glow on the nuketown map.

wouldnt this mean that the voice we hear on Tranzit, is actually Samantha?

god my head hurts.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we know...Moon/Nuketown takes place at the same time, or at least its presented like this...Tranzit AFTER both of those...

Richtofen switches souls/bodies with samantha with the Moon easter egg, as welll as the indicating glow on the nuketown map.

wouldnt this mean that the voice we hear on Tranzit, is actually Samantha?

god my head hurts.

Why? What voice? During Moon/Nuketown power is transferred to Richtofen. Then TranZit happens... which would mean (obviously) Richtofen is in control. Why would we hear Samantha's voice?

I don't understand how it is confusing.

Moon is happening while Nuketown is. You can see by the coloured eyes in the Zombies. Halfway through Nuketown, you see the eyes change to Richtofen. That is when Richtofen enters Samantha's body during moon.

The ending of Nuketown where you get the massive nuke is at the very end of the moon easter egg where they bomb Earth.

Tranzit is in the post-apocalyptic earth. We don't have the original four because they are stuck at Moon. I'm pretty sure Tranzit happens close to directly after the Moon Easter Egg finishes.

Maxis States he has been looking for human survivors for decades. That would imply a fair amount of time elapsing between Nuketown and Tranzit.

That could mean on earth for people who have survived the Zombie outbreak that are around the Tranzit area (assumably washington). But, it could also mean my theory is incorrect.

Apparently the nerdy guy (forgot his name, it starts with M i think) travelled straight from Nuketown to Tranzit, so it couldn't mean 10's of years. It has to be within a year in my opinion.

Marlton^^

Marlton was in the bunker at Nuketown, how he survived a blast lord knows but if that so, then tranzit shouldn't be a decade away from it, months or a year at best, how would they implement the original crew then? If there is more to the Easter egg, then, on a hunch, it will have something to do with the orginal 4. My best guess is that with Marlton and his smart of computers, and he was working at Nuketown ( Sedan center) so they guy should know something about teleportation. He will have to work on some computer, sends the old 4 to new location, and then boom DLC. But who knows its my hunch.

Marlton^^

Marlton was in the bunker at Nuketown, how he survived a blast lord knows but if that so, then tranzit shouldn't be a decade away from it, months or a year at best, how would they implement the original crew then? If there is more to the Easter egg, then, on a hunch, it will have something to do with the orginal 4. My best guess is that with Marlton and his smart of computers, and he was working at Nuketown ( Sedan center) so they guy should know something about teleportation. He will have to work on some computer, sends the old 4 to new location, and then boom DLC. But who knows its my hunch.

It must mean that he somehow contacts the computers from Tranzit to Moon. I think that Marlton could reset the teleporter and change it to a different location. Although, Area 15 (the place the original teleporters go to) is close to Nuketown (both located in Nevada) so if they took the teleporter they can't be that far from the new four.

I have no idea what i'm rambling on about. I think the Original 4 will be in the next DLC though.

Or they can just Kill of the Original 4...if they do it will be like 'Lost' all over again. I will shed tears for not being able to hear Samantha/Richtofen:( imagine playing tranzit with them on the bus.

"The wheels on the bus go round and round" I can imagine Samantha singing that, it would make my day.

But all we can do now is keep looking

Marlton^^

It must mean that he somehow contacts the computers from Tranzit to Moon. I think that Marlton could reset the teleporter and change it to a different location. Although, Area 15 (the place the original teleporters go to) is close to Nuketown (both located in Nevada) so if they took the teleporter they can't be that far from the new four.

I have no idea what i'm rambling on about. I think the Original 4 will be in the next DLC though.

Possibly, I mean I think there is more, Marlton is smart and I think if we got those beams of lights solved it would probably lead to a radio or computer, I already think that the Laundry room holds like a radio or computer or like a staircase of some sort. I wish i could do more but I've had no time to do any of the Easter egg, so I'm left in the dark

Or they can just Kill of the Original 4...if they do it will be like 'Lost' all over again. I will shed tears for not being able to hear Samantha/Richtofen:( imagine playing tranzit with them on the bus.

"The wheels on the bus go round and round" I can imagine Samantha singing that, it would make my day.

Isn't samantha's voice extremely distorted? I just wanna hear Takeo saying his small words of Wisdom... :D

I don't think they will be on this Tranzit, but maybe on a different Run (other than Green Run).

Btw, why don't you have anytime to do the easter egg? I have time, but I just don't have the people to do it with me.

Isn't samantha's voice extremely distorted? I just wanna hear Takeo saying his small words of Wisdom... :D

I don't think they will be on this Tranzit, but maybe on a different Run (other than Green Run).

Btw, why don't you have anytime to do the easter egg? I have time, but I just don't have the people to do it with me.

Well I don't have people, I try to get the lovely randoms to help but it leads to ultimate failure.

Tell me about it. I have three friends that play zombies... 2 of them are almost never online, and the one that occasionally is has awful internet. We got to the EMP part of Richtofen's EE, and I said "On the count of three we'll throw down the EMPs and jump in the portals. One, Two" disconnected.

Slightly more on topic... I keep hearing "Treyarch has a reason for everything in Zombies." Well, does anyone find it a bit odd that there's 4 new characters, and one is named "Sam"? I mean, they could have named the guy anything... but they chose "Samuel". What does this mean? I have absolutely no idea... but I think at some point it's going to tie into the story in some way. I dunno how, but it just doesn't feel like coincidence to me.

Tell me about it. I have three friends that play zombies... 2 of them are almost never online, and the one that occasionally is has awful internet. We got to the EMP part of Richtofen's EE, and I said "On the count of three we'll throw down the EMPs and jump in the portals. One, Two" disconnected.

Slightly more on topic... I keep hearing "Treyarch has a reason for everything in Zombies." Well, does anyone find it a bit odd that there's 4 new characters, and one is named "Sam"? I mean, they could have named the guy anything... but they chose "Samuel". What does this mean? I have absolutely no idea... but I think at some point it's going to tie into the story in some way. I dunno how, but it just doesn't feel like coincidence to me.

If you're on PS3 i can help you out sometimes, I have the Obelisk table built already so i'm good to go! The only problem is that i'm only on at Australian time so :/

It is a bit fishy that his name is Samuel. I think each character has a deep meaning behind them, whether it be obvious (Marlton) or something not as obvious (like Samuel). I also find it weird how they put a girl in when the Original 4 was all guys. I have no idea why they would do that, shes just a tad annoying.

If you're on PS3 i can help you out sometimes, I have the Obelisk table built already so i'm good to go! The only problem is that i'm only on at Australian time so :/

It is a bit fishy that his name is Samuel. I think each character has a deep meaning behind them, whether it be obvious (Marlton) or something not as obvious (like Samuel). I also find it weird how they put a girl in when the Original 4 was all guys. I have no idea why they would do that, shes just a tad annoying.

I would totally be down to play, but I have BOII on Xbox. I own a PS3 also, but it usually gets used for 3D Blu Ray more than games.

thaaaank you! i thought i was the only one that felt that was a lil strange, AND the person named 'Sam' would be the only one that can hear Richtofen...come on theres gotta be sumthin where missing, and i miss the old characters kinda but not really cuz i liked playin wit Richtofen :)

Well all we can do now is keep looking, I have a feeling Marlton plays a key part in something on tranzit, I keep thinking "oh we'll if we get these beams of light solved or with this new thing about clocks and second routes, maybe Marlton will be Put into play" the guy is a smart guy, it strikes me cause I feel each character has like a goal. Samuel can hear Richtofen, so maybe Marlton can get the orgional four back to earth, if they aren't already on earth. For all we know we could have had a "Der Reise" situation all over again except this time instead a teleported over load, maybe the Gersch Device was overloaded with power from the Wave Gun....

I digress.

I'm 360 player. I have yet to do Easter egg, I wod love to do the egg.

Gt: Hydroxics

Nuketown Zombies takes place before Tranzit

Moon takes place during Nuketown

And Tranzit takes place after both of them

So if you are up to date on the current story then you would know that it would be Richtofen in control and it is his voice.

No need to make your head hurt.

Moon = Nuketown --------> eventually to Tranzit

so ON tranzit, WHEN U HEAR RICHTOFEN's voice, this is AFTER NUKETOWN AND MOON. If this is the case, then I thought Richtofen switched bodies with Samantha ON the MOON/During NUKETOWN...

I realize im missing a part where richtofen switched back to his body...but if he never did...

the VOICE of RICHTOFEN ON TRANZIT would logically be Samantha soul in his body still?

thats what im asking.

so ON tranzit, WHEN U HEAR RICHTOFEN's voice, this is AFTER NUKETOWN AND MOON. If this is the case, then I thought Richtofen switched bodies with Samantha ON the MOON/During NUKETOWN...

I realize im missing a part where richtofen switched back to his body...but if he never did...

the VOICE of RICHTOFEN ON TRANZIT would logically be Samantha soul in his body still?

thats what im asking.

richtofen never switch bak into his body....the first time you play tranzit and you get a power up, he coughs and says "sorry, still gettin use to 'the Aether'.." its the place in the pyramid (Moon easter egg) where Samantha was trapped and could control the zombies

thats what im asking.

richtofen never switch bak into his body....the first time you play tranzit and you get a power up, he coughs and says "sorry, still gettin use to 'the Aether'.." its the place in the pyramid (Moon easter egg) where Samantha was trapped and could control the zombies

aiiight...so he IS still technically in her body, shes still technically in his?

however, im guessing for the game's purpose, Richtofen's VOICE is still truly his own?

yea he should be technically but we havent heard much from their story, 3arc probably left them in each other body to keep the storyline legit..either way the previous 4 (WITH samantha still in richtofens body) would still be stuck on the moon any way, and yes that his own voice...but hes in her body, remember off the moon easter egg

Tranzit takes place after moon, forget nuketown it doesn't have that much purpose other then to explain what was happening in Nevada, nuketown why moon was happening, the swap between richtofen's voice and soul is the same as the one on moon, and tranzit is soon after moon, as richtofen is quote: still getting used to the aether..

Also why we're on discussion of the z-crew first gen. I only ask for you, in the most polite way, to view my own Easter egg for the new possible dlc... It's just my own convoluted and complex theory of the next Easter egg that is almost 100% NOT going to happen in the slitest, but it does give the origional 4 the chance to do something...

hell yes ill take a look at ur theories when i got some more free time here...id just add that my own intuition is that there has always been a GREAT chance that the storyline would somehow revolve around more time travel and an eventual showdown of some sort between the new and the old. It just didnt make any sense to leave those dudes on the moon to waste away..either they go back to the moon, or they somhow meet up in nuketown or something crazy like that.

Tranzit takes place after moon, forget nuketown it doesn't have that much purpose other then to explain what was happening in Nevada, nuketown why moon was happening, the swap between richtofen's voice and soul is the same as the one on moon, and tranzit is soon after moon, as richtofen is quote: still getting used to the aether..

Also why we're on discussion of the z-crew first gen. I only ask for you, in the most polite way, to view my own Easter egg for the new possible dlc... It's just my own convoluted and complex theory of the next Easter egg that is almost 100% NOT going to happen in the slitest, but it does give the origional 4 the chance to do something...

Nuketown has a lot of purpose! Don't tell me that Marlton in the Bunker has absolutely zero purpose. They created a fun game using our favourite map while also tying it in with the storyline.

Nuketown is more significant than it seems.