wow... underground train...?

funky419

So I havent seen a thing about this posted. When you are in the town on tranzit every 2 minutes you can hear some sort of train or something on a track going by. The full cycle of the noise last about a minute to a minute and a half. I noticed it while in the bank but you can hear it through out town.

Has anything came up about this yet?

Edit: here is viedo confirmation. post up some theories and Ideas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... mnWUqwDfFI

It was a pre-patch game I heard it on.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been in town many times but I too have never heard the train or something underground.

But, what I have heard and so has one of my friends is a little girl laughing while under the tower, where the nav table is at. If you get up close to the side of the fence next to the corn on the opposite side of the nav table you can hear the laughing.. has anyone else noticed this or think that this in some way plays a role in the future of the EE?

The way i actually found it originally was in theater mode looking at the beam of light when it goes into the bank. I accidentally rewound to when the bank doors were closed and i was stuck in the bank free camera. So no zombies were there to make any noise or anything and I could hear it plain as day.

lol yeah so someone please confirm this. get back to me asap and please let me know im not crazy.

:) thanks bub.

BTW when i was fast forwaring and rewinding none of the characters were in town i saw a flashing light going into the bank from the opposite side of the street where the laundromat is. While i was moving around free cam to find where other characters were to see what would've activated it (like standing on the broken glass infront of laundromat and aiming at lock) but i somehow hit the triggers and got lost and couldnt find it, thats when i found that. After edited the vid then rendered it i went back and that part of my vid history was erased...

:) thanks bub.

BTW when i was fast forwaring and rewinding none of the characters were in town i saw a flashing light going into the bank from the opposite side of the street where the laundromat is. While i was moving around free cam to find where other characters were to see what would've activated it (like standing on the broken glass infront of laundromat and aiming at lock) but i somehow hit the triggers and got lost and couldnt find it, thats when i found that. After edited the vid then rendered it i went back and that part of my vid history was erased...

Haha you're very welcome!That's really interesting. It seems like Treyarch really doesn't want us to find things with theater...

So I'm sitting in town waiting to hear the sound of the train... And low and behold I hear it.. but not only that while i was sitting out in front of the laundry mat (broken hole) I also hear a clip of a guy yelling as if in trouble.. I don't know if that was from the players (who are NOT at the town) or if its from the laundry mat..

So I'm sitting in town waiting to hear the sound of the train... And low and behold I hear it.. but not only that while i was sitting out in front of the laundry mat (broken hole) I also hear a clip of a guy yelling as if in trouble.. I don't know if that was from the players (who are NOT at the town) or if its from the laundry mat..

Guy yelling? Did it sound something like this?

p_t7JkVwdjA

Don't tell me he has followed from Kino... please tell me if it sounded anything like that.

Guy yelling? Did it sound something like this?

p_t7JkVwdjA

Don't tell me he has followed from Kino... please tell me if it sounded anything like that.

who is that?? i regret to say this is my first zombies and i am trying to clue together this stuff knowing nothing about other games. What happens after you wait at that door for the yell in the other games?

do you think the man hole has something to do with it it looks kind of out of place

Man hole? Are you talking about the one stick in the middle of the lava? (idk what a man hole is)

who is that?? i regret to say this is my first zombies and i am trying to clue together this stuff knowing nothing about other games. What happens after you wait at that door for the yell in the other games?

I dont understand what you are saying. There is only that barricade in Kino and if you stand there long enough a guy screams. There is a room next to it where you throw a monkey and a guy talks to you from inside a box.

As far as we know, we have no idea as to who it is. We could take guesses but it is someone who has followed people to most of the maps. Noone has figured it out yet. I don't think they fully solved the Kino Easter egg, but we've moved on now.

I have been in town many times but I too have never heard the train or something underground.

But, what I have heard and so has one of my friends is a little girl laughing while under the tower, where the nav table is at. If you get up close to the side of the fence next to the corn on the opposite side of the nav table you can hear the laughing.. has anyone else noticed this or think that this in some way plays a role in the future of the EE?

I hear the little girl laugh alllll the time no matter where I am in the fog and by the tower

This may not be directly related, but while searching out this train sound I can definitely confirm the man screaming. The train noise is hard to distinguish since there's so much of that "whooshing" noise constantly going on. Even despite the video, I feel like it's the lava making the noise or something?

Another note though, don't feel like making a thread on it and we're exploring the scream... There is a baby crying in the bar. Around the bar. You can hear it as far as the little street between laundry/bar. Go upstairs, wait in the little corner staring at the creepy picture, baby shall cry before long. Now it's faint, very quiet, and just as short as the man screaming, but it's there all the same.

Seems we're beginning to... derail this thread. Hurr.