Zombie hitting no bite

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Zombies of "Zombies" are not your average Zombies of folklore. They have a different mythology, biology, and behaviorology.

These zombies are reanimated bodies. 115 causes electrical stimulation that revives them. It only works once. Once the zombie is killed, it cannot become another zombie. Zombies have brains that barely function. They are only controlled by the being in Aether. They react to flashing lights, EMPS, and certain polka music. They have still-beating hearts, which explains why they can operate even without heads. They do not want brains. All they do is mortally wound. They let you slowly, painfully die. Their strange behaviors can be attributed to both Samantha and Richtofen, however they retained this behavior in some form before them entirely. Subject Two-Six was one Zombie that was very nearly controlled before someone killed him, forever halting the idea of controlling a zombie in any way other than Aether.

Ok but then why do the zombies go after the meat than

The zombies most likely have primitive sensory. They can smell flesh and so they attack it. They are wired to exterminate. Anything that remotely smells like flesh is to be killed on the spot.

You both bring up good points. Death, while that is a good explanation, Fite's point does shed a bit of doubt. So I'll give the possibility that zombies eat you. But it is also possible they do not. For now, I say, "inconclusive".

However, I can say with confidence: Zombies' primary method of attacking is to swing their arms at you. These Zombies do not spread via bites. In fact, they don't bite at all, excluding the possibility above of already dead flesh.

If in fact I am right, this would also explain why the zombies attack each other after we die. I'd imagine if we could watch the game for a while after we are dead, they would kill each other until there is only one and that zombie would die from exhaustion. They don't need to eat. They are brainwashed, controlled, killers. They just want to end your life because you are alive. Once you die they are still stuck in "kill everything mode" so they kill each other.

I don't think the zombies in Call of Duty are the "eat your flesh kind". They are just pawns of whomever is in the pyramid. There is no "get bit and turn" scenario. Element 115 causes the reanimation, not a disease. Aside from that, if you were put into last stand and the zombies ate you,it would ruin the core game play. So, it's for game play reasons most likely.