Song

Fite2live21

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first teddy bear is on a bench in front of the starting bus depot. The next teddy bear is in the farm area, open the door for 750 points and it will be on a mattress on the top floor. The last bear is in the town area inside the bar. It is on a broken table near the pool table.

The song is "Carrion" by Kevin Sherwood.

Here is a link to the song:

dhPHMdYOSwQ

The song was originally going to be Carry On (one of the best Avenged Sevenfold songs ever!), but at a last minute change in contracts and such Activision switched it out for Carrion (which isn't all the great :? ).

It is pretty forgettable. I usually just turn on the song for the hell of it and don't really care when it's turned off.

But now listening to the Carry on song that would of been awesome! :(

The song was originally going to be Carry On (one of the best Avenged Sevenfold songs ever!), but at a last minute change in contracts and such Activision switched it out for Carrion (which isn't all the great :? ).

A7X Fan eh? I liked the work they did in the Original Black Ops zombies, its a shame they weren't in this one :(

3 songs? Woah, I don't think so... Where did you hear that?

Found this on youtube, if someone wants to test it..

"Let Me Try It Out" Skrillex - Town, Bus Depot, Farm

"Carrion" Kevin Sherwood - Bus Depot, Town, Farm

"Carry On" A7X - Farm, Bus Depot, Town

That sounds kinda logical, but what happens if you do Bus Depot, Farm, Town?

I don't think it'd work, but it is worth a try.

I tried to get Carry On to play using this route, but it didn't work. Maybe with a different character? I used Stuhlinger.

*sigh* No.

"Carry On" was originally going to be used in the map, but they had some sort of licensing issue with Activision. In the meantime, they had Kevin make a song on a really short notice. Since the song wasn't exactly completed by the time the game went gold, they put in "Let Me Try It Out" as a placeholder, because they didn't want fans to feel a "...wtf? Where's the song?" moment once they activated the teddies.

Then, once "Carrion" was finished, they patched the game and replaced the placeholder song with it.