Nuke town Easter egg nuke bunker nerdy character voice

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=25556

A nice little read, lad. Nobody is sure how he got there; some presume he managed to get inside before the nuke dropped. ;)

169 posts :lol:

Apparently he is also stuck in there with the Avogadro (which would make some kind of sense I guess).

The quote "the *something* has hurt me to the quick" he says both in the bunker and in Tranzit. That supports it. I think he got there through one of those things that says 'Bunker' around Tranzit. I honestly think he travelled from the Nuke to Tranzit. It would seem logical instead of Vice Versa.

• Administrators

A nice little read, lad. Nobody is sure how he got there; some presume he managed to get inside before the nuke dropped. ;)

Apparently he is also stuck in there with the Avogadro (which would make some kind of sense I guess).

The quote "the *something* has hurt me to the quick" he says both in the bunker and in Tranzit. That supports it. I think he got there through one of those things that says 'Bunker' around Tranzit. I honestly think he travelled from the Nuke to Tranzit. It would seem logical instead of Vice Versa.

Mmm, c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Avogadro is not with him. He is still inside the power capsule in Green Run and has been for what seems like a while. As for that quote, it doesn't specify what hurt him exactly. It's been speculated that Marlton traveled via bus from Nuketown to Green Run, but it isn't verified. Also, the EMP that was dropped caused his electronics (mainly his interesting watch) to short-circuit and freeze.

Mmm, c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Avogadro is not with him. He is still inside the power capsule in Green Run and has been for what seems like a while. As for that quote, it doesn't specify what hurt him exactly. It's been speculated that Marlton traveled via bus from Nuketown to Green Run, but it isn't verified. Also, the EMP that was dropped caused his electronics (mainly his interesting watch) to short-circuit and freeze.

It was 'The amps have hurt me to the quick!' if i remember correctly. He only says it when he is attacked by the Avogadro if that happens to support my argument at all.

If he took a bus, where would the bus come from? If the place has been EMP'd, then technically the bus would not work.

I haven't heard anything about his watch before. Enlighten me?

• Administrators

Given the locations that the bus driver mentions, I feel like it only makes sense that it was either a nationwide bus, who did nationwide tours, or it was stationed throughout the country for certain periods of time

Btw if anyone was wondering DalekJD has confirmed the bus drivers name is T.E.D.D.

I forgot the whole acronym, but I think it was something like transportation, electronic, driver, something...Gotta watch the video again. ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC:

We don't know how the hell Marlton got in there...The little nerdy bastard is full of mystery :lol:

Btw if anyone was wondering DalekJD has confirmed the bus drivers name is T.E.D.D.

I forgot the whole acronym, but I think it was something like transportation, electronic, driver, something...Gotta watch the video again. ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC:

We don't know how the hell Marlton got in there...The little nerdy bastard is full of mystery :lol:

Yeah. I hiiiiighly doubt that. But show us the video and I can likely confirm that Mr. Dalek is wrong.

• Administrators

Him coming up with the acronym isn't really any sort of confirmation, he can easily have made it up.