Better wonder weapons

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that they should just put the wonder In the box and how many of you agree :?: I mean I hate making that thing :evil:

It ain't a wonder weapon buddy. Its just a very strong weapon (It's made out of a damn jet engine for petes sake!). The building the parts make it a method which is time consuming instead of burning tonnes of cash on the box to get a weapon with a long ass cooldown but unlimited ammo. IF it were in the box, it would be extremely rare.

I honestly enjoy the building aspect of the game. It gives me an alternative (especially for the jet gun) instead of burning money.

The only Wunder Weapon in the game is the Ray Gun as of now.

true it dose but they should make it a little more simple instead of run here then run here

The gun is meant to be a part of the easter egg, thats why it has such a long cooldown. If they wanted to make it a gun just for fun use to get to high rounds, they might've made it simpler.

Why do you want it to be simpler?

I think that they should just put the wonder In the box and how many of you agree :?: I mean I hate making that thing :evil:

It ain't a wonder weapon buddy. Its just a very strong weapon (It's made out of a damn jet engine for petes sake!). The building the parts make it a method which is time consuming instead of burning tonnes of cash on the box to get a weapon with a long ass cooldown but unlimited ammo. IF it were in the box, it would be extremely rare.

I honestly enjoy the building aspect of the game. It gives me an alternative (especially for the jet gun) instead of burning money.

The only Wunder Weapon in the game is the Ray Gun as of now.

Finally someone sees it. But you forgot the Monkey Bomb :P

Yeh it would be nice because I want use it just for fun you know and for Easter egg later

I guess so. They should let you choose what guns are included in the map in a Custom Game. That'd be pretty damn awesome. Same with perks :D

I thought they were going to incorporate this so you could do challenges such as: starting room only (can't open doors), melee only (no starting weapon, box, or wall weapons), no juggernog (no juggernog...), etc.

So many ways they could have made Custom Games a lot more fun.

If we're on the topic of Wonder weapons then i do agree that they should of maybe let the Jet gun be unusable after the Easter egg and gave us a better/normal Wonder weapon.

We've had the Ray gun forever and it's getting kind of boring.

Even if some of them sucked in the past(V-R11)they were still fun to play around with :lol:

Though i have to say the new additions like Tombstone, EMP grenades, (Which i recently have a new love for) Knuckles, Buildables, And being able to teleport at round one all make up for not having a super powerful weapon in my book.

If we're on the topic of Wonder weapons then i do agree that they should of maybe let the Jet gun be unusable after the Easter egg and gave us a better/normal Wonder weapon.

We've had the Ray gun forever and it's getting kind of boring.

Even if some of them sucked in the past(V-R11)they were still fun to play around with :lol:

Though i have to say the new additions like Tombstone, EMP grenades, (Which i recently have a new love for) Knuckles, Buildables, And being able to teleport at round one all make up for not having a super powerful weapon in my book.

It'd be a great idea to add a new Wunder Weapon for perhaps, completing the Easter Egg and making it avaliable to us in the box. As far as we know though, the Easter egg is NOT complete and I have a feeling that the jet gun is still a pretty big part of it.

Yeh it would be nice because I want use it just for fun you know and for Easter egg later

I guess so. They should let you choose what guns are included in the map in a Custom Game. That'd be pretty damn awesome. Same with perks :D

I thought they were going to incorporate this so you could do challenges such as: starting room only (can't open doors), melee only (no starting weapon, box, or wall weapons), no juggernog (no juggernog...), etc.

So many ways they could have made Custom Games a lot more fun.

Im hoping that they are just gonna open up every single option (maybe as a dlc?) and let us make our own custom games and share them over CoD TV just like we can do for Multiplayer Games. That'd be pretty sweet, not sure if that will happen though. Im happy with custom mode just how it is as of yet, not ready to complain :P

Also, the only Wunder Weapons are the Ray Gun and Monkey Bomb. Thanks for correcting me MurderMachineX :D EMP's aren't Wunder Weapons because we have them in everyday life, and they aren't infected or have any part of Element 115 in them. I'm not sure about Galvaknuckles though, they could be a Wunder Weapon. I don't think we have any Electrical knuckles (taser knuckles :lol:) nowadays, so its a possibility.