TREYARCH FTW!

Typically in the past Treyarch hasn't been too proactive with fixing glitches/erasing glitchers from the leaderboards. After a long game of Transit which resulted in a new high round tonight, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they erased all the bunk records and I'm hoping they fixed this glitch with this most recent patch. After checking the leaderboards recently and seeing a bunch of people with their high round at 214 all of a sudden, I knew something was up. I watched the player at the top of the leaderboards most recent video and saw that they had found a glitch... So lame. Deleted one of my friends who had "gone to 214" also. Go Treyarch. Updating my LEGIT leader board records cuz I'm pumped to see that Treyarch came through this time. It's so demotivating to see a bunch of clearly bunk records at the top of the leaderboards.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they all received a message telling them their account will be deleted so we will see...

Oh wow, they got their accounts deleted for using a glitch to get to high rounds? I don't think that its deserving for them to get their accounts deleted. Temp bans or just bans from Black Ops 2 may be better than deleting the account.

I was in a lobby where these guys used a glitch to try get to a high round. I didn't do it, thank god that they died at round 12 :lol:

they all received a message telling them their account will be deleted so we will see...

Oh wow, they got their accounts deleted for using a glitch to get to high rounds? I don't think that its deserving for them to get their accounts deleted. Temp bans or just bans from Black Ops 2 may be better than deleting the account.

I was in a lobby where these guys used a glitch to try get to a high round. I didn't do it, thank god that they died at round 12 :lol:

I say delete their account. I have no patience or compassion for these people whatsoever.

Can they now fix the problem where if someone leaves at a certain round it doesn't lock at that specific round? I'm tired of newbs rage quitting and then my high round run is stuck at a 15 -_____-

Yeah, I hear ya. I find two player matches to be quicker and more reliable. In case you guys don't know, if you want to do a 2 player match:

You and your friend both turn on a second controller. Join public match and ready up, when the timer counts down, turn off the 2nd controller (should be logged in as guest)

Can they now fix the problem where if someone leaves at a certain round it doesn't lock at that specific round? I'm tired of newbs rage quitting and then my high round run is stuck at a 15 -_____-

This. So much this!

I don't even see why it was so hard to make it like that in the first place.

It seems with every new good thing they added they broke something else that was fine in the first place.

I think he just means they wiped their leaderboards. Not that they deleted their psn or xbox live account all together. Legally they'd never be able to do that.

It's so demotivating to see a bunch of clearly bunk records at the top of the leaderboards.

Sorry to tell you this, but many (not all) of the top rounds are STILL bunk. It's true, they look legitimate, but a few days ago I checked out about 6 different guys -- names you often see on the leaderboards -- and only ONE of them was not glitching. Mind you, this is me just going into their player channel and picking a long game and FF'ding. The fact that just doing this and seeing them glitching (note: when I say glitching it typically means camping in spots where the zombies can't reach you, but you still rack up the kills) suggests how rampant the practice is. Just because it LOOKS real doesn't make it so. Load up some of the "top" guys gameplays and you'll approx. half are frauds. (Note: As far as I know most glitches don't work in survival mode, so those scores are all likely legit).

In fact, I'd say these glitchers are far worse than the 214 losers, as that is patently obvious and comical -- these glitchers you have to manually observe their gameplay to catch.

The only way forward is to wipe clean the leaderboards (never gonna happen) and patch the glitches (don't hold your breath). People who glitch are beyond pathetic, especially those who have the skill to play legit -- but what are you gonna do.

Agreed that 3arc were onto to the 'Fake' High rounds from the start, but there are still so many '214' high score games.

What I would really like fixed is 'Gamertag Timed Out' & the 'rage quit' games to still count.

I understand there may be some type of glitch that may occur if players make high rounds, though it would be good if 3arc explained why these games do not count?

I made my 'High Round' Game last night in Green Run of 31. 4 hours or so in the game. This didnt count because 1 player 'timed out' as we spawned. AS WE SPAWNED!!! What an Effing Joke. He wasn't even in the game & this doesn't count because of that? Im pissed! We were playing for hours & then to finally suicide @ 31 & it shows my highest round is a previous game of 21?

Also 'Elite' is not Synced to the in game leaderboards? my round 21 game was last week & Elite shows my high round of 10?

There seems to be many technical issues with BO2 online. Numerous times I've had Migrating Host, Connection Error & other error messages when in theatre mode. I understand that these types of issues may be at the User end, but i never had this many problems on WaW & BO1. Plus there has already been 2 title updates.

Oh well, it's only a game.